Samsung Electronics Depressed And Gamepark Holdings Happy

GP2X-INT

Still Fresh
Korea Software has announced that Big I entertainment, Koreailretail,
Gamepark Holdings and 5 other Companies were passed for 2009
value chain association member. Samsung Electronics have participated i
n the Value Chain Association Member and they were disqualified,
but on the other hand Gamepark Holdings were happy because they were qualified in this competition.
Once President Lee Myung Bak has announced about the development of the Korean Console to be expanded around the world. The exciting is that Samsung Electronics and Gamepark Holdings
where at the same project for Open Market. Therefore up to now
Samsung Electronics where participating in all the Investment Project,
but where they disqualified by Gamepark Holdings?
First of all it’s the difference in between the size of the two companies.
Samsung Electronics has strong funds but on the other hand
Gamepark Holdings is a Company that is giving out bright.
Even though instead of investing into mobile phones,
Korea wanted to upgrade the console market so that could be one of the reasons that Gamepark Holdings had more advantage than Samsung Electronics.

What has happen to Samsung Electronics?
After Mr. Ho Su Lee was selected for the Vice-President for Samsung Electronics, it was his first time for him to participate in the value chain association member, and even though the value chain association member was one of the biggest project for them, which they were disqualified. Therefore Samsung Company had great shock for being disqualified.

As Samsung Electronics have been disqualified from the Value Chain Association Project, they have decided to invest themselves regarding Samsung Electronics content business plan.

However last week 12th, March President of Sin-Im Ho Su, Lee has said that they will look for more new contents for mobile server in their mobile open market server, and lead for their further business.

to let the users to be aware of how much GP2X are trying to bring out there products
is that ok for you?
just bringing up the news for you guys.

If you want to show us ANYTHING, then show us a video of the wiz with the latest menu and some of those "new" games running on it. So far I've only seen someone trying to promote GPH and how much they do for their costumers :rolleyes: .

Regards

André

Last edited by a moderator:
You nerdy western nerds will never understand the passion of the eastern countries :)
The New Gaming Era will step over your dead bodies ... and burning cities :p

'quasist' said:
You nerdy western nerds will never understand the passion of the eastern countries :)
Looking forward to it, then I don't have to listen to this cr*p about GPH.

Regards

André

'fettouhi' said:
'quasist' said:
Looking forward to it, then I don't have to listen to this cr*p about GPH.

Regards

André

:D :D :D

thats hilarious..

Since this is not specifically Wiz-related, I'm going to move it to off-topic, as not everyone will want to read it.

'Squidge' said:
Since this is not specifically Wiz-related, I'm going to move it to off-topic, as not everyone will want to read it.
Are you kidding? This stuff is comedy gold.

D.

Is the OP trying to say that Samsung were considering joining forces with GPH, so they could maybe rebadge and market the Wiz worldwide?

Or have i just made that up?

'x68000' said:
Is the OP trying to say that Samsung were considering joining forces with GPH, so they could maybe rebadge and market the Wiz worldwide?

Or have i just made that up?
I think the gist of the story is that the Korean government held some sort of competition and GPH won (or at least placed) but Samsung got disqualified. It might have been some sort of global distribution deal, but it could have been a karaoke contest for all the sense that post makes.

'arrrgh' said:
I beleive they use Google Translate. How... professional.
If that is all you can find a moan about, you must be pretty satisfied in your life ;). Did it occur to you that Korean might simply be such a different language that it is hard for a native speaker to become fluent in English? How is your Korean at the moment?

'Orkie' said:
'arrrgh' said:
I beleive they use Google Translate. How... professional.
If that is all you can find a moan about, you must be pretty satisfied in your life ;). Did it occur to you that Korean might simply be such a different language that it is hard for a native speaker to become fluent in English? How is your Korean at the moment?

I didn't mean it as an insult, but a joke. Although it was in pretty poor taste, I admit. I understand it is hard to learn a new langauge, I was just saying that GPH probably needs to find someone as a proper translator before talking to the community here, although it is still nice to see them take an interest in the community.

'arrrgh' said:
I was just saying that GPH probably needs to find someone as a proper translator before talking to the community here
According to GP2X-INT, he doesn't actually work for GPH, he just knows someone on the inside. If he's just a fan with some inside information, then you can hardly blame GPH if he's not a professional marketing strategist. They may not even know he's posting here.

'Chip' said:
'arrrgh' said:
I was just saying that GPH probably needs to find someone as a proper translator before talking to the community here
According to GP2X-INT, he doesn't actually work for GPH, he just knows someone on the inside. If he's just a fan with some inside information, then you can hardly blame GPH if he's not a professional marketing strategist. They may not even know he's posting here.

Fair enough, I just though he was someone from GPH drumming up excitement for the Wiz.

'arrrgh' said:
I didn't mean it as an insult, but a joke. Although it was in pretty poor taste, I admit. I understand it is hard to learn a new langauge, I was just saying that GPH probably needs to find someone as a proper translator before talking to the community here, although it is still nice to see them take an interest in the community.
There is a person at GPH who seems to have pretty good English (enough to make good sense and communicate fairly well).

Orkie said:
If that is all you can find a moan about, you must be pretty satisfied in your life ;) . Did it occur to you that Korean might simply be such a different language that it is hard for a native speaker to become fluent in English? How is your Korean at the moment?
How bouts you crawl back out of the collective rectums of the GPH team, eh champ?

Since you asked so nicely, I shall endeavour to do so as soon as an opportunity presents itself.

Back