Possible Evidence Of Gp64?

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
I found this at an Arabic? site while being bored.

Apparently the english stuff thats tossed in is a attempt at telling us about the gp64. If anyone can translate it then by god go ahead.

Gamepark GP64

تخيل حصولك على جهاز نينتندو 64 مصغر في جيبك ؟ هذه هي الفكرة من جهاز شركة غيمبارك الكورية الجنوبية في جهاز الالعاب المحمول Gamepark GP64 الذي اعلن رسمياً بكونه اقوى جهاز العاب على الاطلاق بقوة 64 بت ، هذا الجهاز الجديد بتطوير مشترك بين غيمبارك الكورية الجنوبية و تطوير شركة سامسونع Samsung الكورية الجنوبية ايضاً و طبقاً للتقارير فسيحتوي الجهاز على معالج سامسونغ المجهري ARM10 وهو معالج ميكرو Microprocessor Cores بسرعة 800 ميغا هيرتز يحوي شريحة رسوم ذات قدرة 150 الف مضلع في الثانية ، هذا الجهاز قد يتم عرضه في Electronic Entertainment Expo 2003 و قد لا يتم ذلك حيث تعتزم شركة غيمبارك ابقاء التطوير سرياً للغاية حتى العام 2005 موعد الكشف عن الجهاز الجديد قبل اصداره في 2006 م .

By what i can read it will have
64mb grafhix card.
Samsung Arm10 Processer
800mhz Processer (nice!!!)
150mb RAM (i think i am wrong here..)
and will be released in 2005? or 2006?

Anyway i hope u enjoyed this i got it from this site.
http://gm-master.com/vb/showthread.php?t=25662

The site also has some info on other consoles... interesting :0

*EDIT* Heres The Translation Of It...

*[Gymbaark] [jy] [byh] 64 Gamepark GP64

Occurrence on device imagined your [nyntndw] 64 reduced in traveled you? This she the idea from device company of [Gymbaark] the southern Korean in device of the games the carried Gamepark GP64 who announced official in universe his device of games on the shots strengthens strongly 64 cutting off, this new device in development evident participant [Gymbaark] the southern Korean and development company of [saamswne'] scattered Samsung the southern Korean also and indentical according for reports so the device on patient will contain [saamswnG] microscopic ARM10 and he is treated [mykrw] Microprocessor Cores quickly 800 [myGaa] [hyrtz] slice drawings of self of power contains 150 close friend ribbed in the second, this device already is complete demonstrated him in Electronic Entertainment Expo 2003 and leads already does not be complete that where company of [Gymbaark] resolves keeping of the development secret extremely until the year 2005 appointment his the new detection about the device before releasing in 2006 [m].

I must say im quite skeptical about this. afterall if it where real wouldnt there be some sort of press release on the gamepark website? Sorry to dash anyones hopes but i dont think this is real as surely there would be some more press.

-Aldur

I must say im quite skeptical about this. afterall if it where real wouldnt there be some sort of press release on the gamepark website? Sorry to dash anyones hopes but i dont think this is real as surely there would be some more press.

-Aldur

Gymbaark] resolves keeping of the development secret extremely until the year 2005 appointment his the new detection about the device before releasing in 2006 [m].

Last edited by a moderator:
Specs are great. Will buy more batteries now :)
But this posting is from 28.05.2003 and they are also talking about a XBox 1.5 and Xbox2 Nextbox...
And about something called "Eyetoy" for PS2, a camera which could be used as input device for video games.
What comes next? Mind input... :D

-Aldur
"resolves keeping of the development secret extremely until the year 2005 appointment his the new detection about the device before releasing in 2006 [m]."
well Im guessing that means gamepark is keeping the development secret untill 2005(this year) and info about it would be revealed before 2006 (like the press stuff ect.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back