Port Requests

Will that work offline? I note it depends on JQuery which I've only ever come across as a javascript online reference, but perhaps there's an offline way to run it that I don't know of.

Hi all, and Happy New Year !!!

I wouldn't mind playing an official port of Payback on the Pandora and / or the Pyra:

This game is closed source but it had been ported to the GP2X back in the days, and should already be playable through GINGE if I remember correctly. I had a legit copy from gp2x.co.uk or gbax but those sites are down now and I have no idea where my copy is...

This game had a sequel too:

I wonder whether the Pyra would be powerful enough to run this one...

Cheers, Magic Sam

indie game developer Blendo games just released the source code to flotilla on 10th anniversary. Zlib license, assets not included

Reverse port request, but if you're making compatibility programs for older games/software on Pandora/Pyra (or just making software in general), and you happen to have a Raspberry Pi - would you please kindly also port to Raspbian as well if your programming and time allows?

Also link your donate buttons if you do. It's just a general request with no specific software in mind, since I dont know the compatibility (or incompatibility) between the two systems.

DarkPlaces engine game Wrath:Aeon of Ruin has its source code on github since November 2019

Reverse port request, but if you're making compatibility programs for older games/software on Pandora/Pyra (or just making software in general), and you happen to have a Raspberry Pi - would you please kindly also port to Raspbian as well if your programming and time allows?
I understand that box86 is fully functional on the Pi, and that happens to be where most Pandora and Pyra development is happening around here lately. Worth a try if you've got a box full of old game CDs in any case.

I pointed this to the Xournal thread, but I put this here too, because Xournal is one of the most useful thing on the Pandora, and this is an alternate, most developed and updated version.

today a Master of Orion 1 clone, Remnants of the Precursors (worked on for many years) was released as open source into beta (content is NC freeware). It claims feature completness while polishing is missing, it seems the game can be completed. Source code and game is java 8 based. Eventually this will become a commercial title

download

source code

This two open source games by AverageSoftware seems not listed on this thread so....

Ratcatcher
logo.png

is already ported on Pandora by me here

The other one is Franchise
Franchise is a tactical wargame inspired by games like Shining Force and Master of Monsters.
Take control of one of four fast-food armies and conquer your rivals!

c1m1_thumb.png

I already compiled the code (a mix of Ada code plus C/C++) and probably fixed many cast error on shaders...but on Pandora all i have is a garbled screen, the music is playing...but nothing more...probably a more experienced programmer could take a look and made a working game.

All of these :D

Source :
A cursory glance at the list reveals a few gems I wasn't aware of. I'm definitely going to grab the Settlers 2 remake next weekend when I've got a bit of time, I had just been playing it a bit on GOG/Dosbox recently, but I'm sure it will be better native with a few mod cons.

Hi all :)

@PokeParadox : thanks for the heads-up ! Is this the full source code, or only the parts related to mods creation ?

Cheers, Magic Sam
AFAIK it's the full original source. I've heard that the code is currently very "Windowsy" but people have cloned it trying to convert over to things like SDL2

Back