Port Requests

This will be difficult for me to find the cause...i'm not so expert.

Please retry to gain more info with output log enabled...go to Option/and click on "output Log ON/OFF" in the program.
I already did that. Still no mention of issues with sound output.

I just come across the Supermodel3 project, which is a Sega Model 3 emulator. Despite being an alpha release only, and not having a lot of updates over the past couple of years, it already plays a half-dozen games well it seems (including SCUD race and Daytona 2!).  I don't expect this will run at all well on Pandora, but it might work on Pyra.  The fact it still interprets the CPUs rather than JITting anything might make it easier to map on to multiple cores on the Pyra, who knows?

I just come across the Supermodel3 project, which is a Sega Model 3 emulator. Despite being an alpha release only, and not having a lot of updates over the past couple of years, it already plays a half-dozen games well it seems (including SCUD race and Daytona 2!).  I don't expect this will run at all well on Pandora, but it might work on Pyra.  The fact it still interprets the CPUs rather than JITting anything might make it easier to map on to multiple cores on the Pyra, who knows?
Full of shaders. But it's glsl  1.20, so that's probably doable on GLES|2...

This will be difficult for me to find the cause...i'm not so expert.

Please retry to gain more info with output log enabled...go to Option/and click on "output Log ON/OFF" in the program.
I already did that. Still no mention of issues with sound output.
I think that its missing the stuff needed to play the sound being captured from the PC that's running Brynhildr in Server Mode.

at last i have tested this program connecting my PC (Win7) and my Pandora...and its working (a bit too slow and without audio)

it's nice controlling another machine with Pandora. :)

The problem with audio i don't know how to solve...sorry.

To test QT5 audio capabilities i have executed one of the QT5 examples supplied with codeblocks (go to /mnt/utmp/codeblocks/qt5/examples/multimedia/audiooutput and copy the file audiooutput inside a dir of your choise on your SD card, now with the codeblocks shell go to that dir and type   ./audiooutput   ) and its working fine...so QT5 seems to work good.

I found an interesting game to port it's called "A Lode Runner Story"

2439.png

Its a Python game but its use some "dll" to enable OpenGL and maybe some shaders.

Now i compiled the dll but when i run the game it says:

OSError: dlls/linux32/renderext.dll: undefined symbol: glUniform2fv

Don't let the dll and linux32 things fools you...they are ARM .so library compiled by Codeblocks CLI in Pandora, i used the already present linux32/ directory for my first test.

If someone more expert want to take a look...seems a good game to play.

I noticed that the brogue version on the Pandora repositories is rather outdated.

Would it be too much to ask for an update?

I found an interesting game to port it's called "A Lode Runner Story"

2439.png

Its a Python game but its use some "dll" to enable OpenGL and maybe some shaders.

Now i compiled the dll but when i run the game it says:

OSError: dlls/linux32/renderext.dll: undefined symbol: glUniform2fv

Don't let the dll and linux32 things fools you...they are ARM .so library compiled by Codeblocks CLI in Pandora, i used the already present linux32/ directory for my first test.

If someone more expert want to take a look...seems a good game to play.
Indeed, some shaders are used.

I dectivated then (replaced the functions by emptied ones), to get it running.

It does run, but doesn't seems to really like the small pandora screen, and it's too slow.

post-5182-0-51829600-1436118125.png

Not sure what to do next (wait for the Pyra?). I have to check what make it slow, but there is no atlas (AFAIK), so probably GL, and the Batch mode will probably be helpless here (because of the lack of atlas).

aloderunnerstory2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks at least for trying....i think we need to wait for the Pyra to properly play it. :)

I noticed that the brogue version on the Pandora repositories is rather outdated.

On it. The update process is a bit weird because I have a patchset with merge conflicts and they only do tarball releases.

Edit: alright, https://github.com/lunixbochs/brogue is ready - just need to build/package

Is there a Command or ported Software who set my Time to Realtime?

Its annoying how often i must change my Time and Date back because my

Bootloaderexperiments with Pandora and Beagleboard.

Automatic Time Setting would be a nice Zaxxon Feature for me or simply a PND for it?

Edit:

Solved,thx ;)

Automatic Time Setting would be a nice Zaxxon Feature for me or simply a PND for it?
I thought time drifting was fixed a while ago, I haven't noticed issues for sometime now.

I used to run this to keep my time/date synced to the internet: http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/9429-loosing-time-a-whole-day/?p=217916/URL]

I thought time drifting was fixed a while ago, I haven't noticed issues for sometime now.

I used to run this to keep my time/date synced to the internet: http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/9429-loosing-time-a-whole-day/?p=217916/URL]
It was my fault because i had to put the Battery Out for a Full reflash with MLO Things.
Thx for that Command ;)

I found In the Zaxxon SetTime and Date an Option to set the Time automatic on every Network Connect. ;)

On it. The update process is a bit weird because I have a patchset with merge conflicts and they only do tarball releases.
Edit: alright, https://github.com/lunixbochs/brogue is ready - just need to build/package
Done. Can someone test https://bochs.info/pnd/brogue.pnd?
 Thanks for working on this however it doesn't run for me. I downloaded it a couple times to make sure it wasn't corrupted. CC Pandora here.

Code:
=======================================================================================
PND             : /media/sda1/pandora/menu/brogue.pnd
PND_FSTYPE      : Squashfs
APPDATADIR      : /media/sda1/pandora/appdata/brogue
APPDD_FSTYPE    : ext4
PND_CPUSPEED    : <unset>
EXENAME         : ./run
ARGUMENTS       : <unset>
=======================================================================================
[ START ]--- Mount the PND ----------
Mounting : mount -t squashfs -o ro "/dev/loop1" "/mnt/utmp/brogue"
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop1,
       missing codepage or helper program, or other error
       In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try
       dmesg | tail  or so

WARNING : mount faild, re-tring
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop1,
       missing codepage or helper program, or other error
       In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try
       dmesg | tail  or so

ERROR The PND File-system is not mounted !
+++++++
Loopback devices :
/dev/loop0: [0801]:394389 (/media/sda1/pandora/menu/palemoon.pnd)
/dev/loop1: [0801]:261634 (/media/sda1/pandora/menu/brogue.pnd)
Are mounted on :
/dev/loop0 on /mnt/utmp/palemoon type squashfs (ro,relatime)
For these Union :
none on /mnt/utmp/palemoon type aufs (rw,relatime,si=f888c47a)
ERROR: The Union File-system is not mounted !
+++++++
Loopback devices :
/dev/loop0: [0801]:394389 (/media/sda1/pandora/menu/palemoon.pnd)
/dev/loop1: [0801]:261634 (/media/sda1/pandora/menu/brogue.pnd)
Are mounted on :
/dev/loop0 on /mnt/utmp/palemoon type squashfs (ro,relatime)
For these Union :
none on /mnt/utmp/palemoon type aufs (rw,relatime,si=f888c47a)
[ FAILED]--- Mount the PND ----------

I wonder if anyone might be kind enough to do a little port for me.

I am a diabetic, and iprcie has been kind enough to create a program for me to track BP, blood sugar, etc.

But there is another app I use alongside this...which can be done on a regular computer...and then there is an Android app for it, as well as an iPhone app.  I COULD probably get this on my Pandy just using Firefox, but I'd like to get the Android app ported for Pandy, if possible.

It is called GoMeals.  It tracks activity, blood sugar readings, and what foods you are eating.

Anyone who could take this on...I'd very much appreciate it!

I couldn't find the source, so a port for SZ won't happen unless you can find that. You could contact the GoMeals authors to see if they would hand their source over to someone willing to help you port it. You could also boot into Android on your Pandora in order to use it...

Back