Port Requests

Hi :)

Could someone get a hold of the author and request the port be sold on the repo with the data files included? Then the funds could simply be directed to him.

Contact

Please, send us a email with any questions you might have and we will do our best to aid you. Questions, feedback, support: info [at] mutantgangland [dot] com Feel free to post feedback, oppinions and suggestions on the /r/MutantGangland subreddit
EDIT:

License for using the game's source code

Copyright © 2014 Bacioiu "Zapa" Ciprian (bacioiu DOT ciprian AT gmail DOT com). All rights reserved.
Cheers, Magic Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
It's r_load with an underscore not minus sign. And yes you can type only in captital letters. It works while in the demo too.
ah ok, that explains it, sorry. When I try to load it, I'm almost immediately back at the desktop, out file says:

]r_load ainpr.so

Default dynamic renderer shutting down...

unregistering my vars

A.I. NPR renderer starting up...

registering my vars

Received signal 11, exiting...

Ah yes, in fact, the binary is here, but the texture data are missing, so the sigfault...

Here is a new PND:
attachicon.gif
nprquake.pnd, with the data, and latest version (it loads level much faster now). I still have immediate crash on CC when I switch renderer...
Strange, tried the new version but behaviour is exactly the same as with the original if I try to "r_load" ainpr.so

It's r_load with an underscore not minus sign. And yes you can type only in captital letters. It works while in the demo too.
ah ok, that explains it, sorry. When I try to load it, I'm almost immediately back at the desktop, out file says:

]r_load ainpr.so

unregistering my vars

registering my vars

Ah yes, in fact, the binary is here, but the texture data are missing, so the sigfault...

Here is a new PND:
attachicon.gif
nprquake.pnd, with the data, and latest version (it loads level much faster now). I still have immediate crash on CC when I switch renderer...
Strange, tried the new version but behaviour is exactly the same as with the original if I try to "r_load" ainpr.so
Ok, my bad, forgot another file.

Here is the version where it do works. There are still graphicals error anyway in ainpr... And I'm interested in some feedback on various Pandora models.

nprquake.pnd

Attachments

• nprquake.pnd
    5.4 MB · Views: 113
Here's my quick report back on NPRQuake tested on my 1gig model running at 1.1Ghz. The original version you posted seemed to run at full speed under the original renderer with a noticeable performance hit when any of the others were used(lower frame rate but sound unaffected). Still very playable. The newest version is constantly sluggish for me on all rendering modes with stuttering sound noticeable from the initial bootup demo onwards. Movement and aiming are similarly affected

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Here's my quick report back on NPRQuake tested on my 1gig model running at 1.1Ghz. The original version you posted seemed to run at full speed under the original renderer with a noticeable performance hot when any of the others were n used. Still very playable. The newest version is constantly sluggish for me on all tendering modes with stuttering sound noticeable from the initial bootup demo onwards

Ok, thanks. I must have forgotten to remove a debug trace somewhere (can you check if the pndrun_nprquake.out is full of text?). Will fix that soon (I'll finish another port first).

No problem, thanks as ever for your work on this and your many other projects!!

Any News about Minecraft on Pandora?

I have a single Core P4 with 1.6GHZ and 1GB RAM and Minecraft work here fluid enough for me to play.

(Intel 828GME Graphics with shared Memory)

Maybe 1.2GHZ is enough for playing too and RAM? I Emergency can i swap RAM here over a Very Very fast USB Stick

I have a single Core P4 with 1.6GHZ and 1GB RAM and Minecraft work here fluid enough for me to play.

Maybe 1.2GHZ is enough for playing too and RAM? I Emergency can i swap RAM here over a Very Very fast USB Stick
I haven't worked on it lately (are anything else on the Pandora, because of lack of time). But yeah, I know I have to package this one. But initialy, I wanted to finish nprQuake first (when I had some issue with the Package on my CC). Now, I will finish Methaen Bros first, and then I'll see what will come next...

But I really don't think it will be playable on the Pandora. The CPU Load seems much to high for the Pandora (and don't forget it's Java also).

]r_load ainpr.so

unregistering my vars

registering my vars

Here is a new PND:
attachicon.gif
Ok, my bad, forgot another file.

Here is the version where it do works. There are still graphicals error anyway in ainpr... And I'm interested in some feedback on various Pandora models.
Ok, that weird. I cannot get the speed of the initial build. So I put back the old glquake.sdl along with the new renderer and latest glshim. Seems to works fine for me, but puzzling, really...

nprquake.pnd

Attachments

• nprquake.pnd
    4.9 MB · Views: 101

Not much progress in fact. I still have (almost?) no texture on the cubes (maybe it needs Compressed Texture support?)...

I have redone parts of the List, but it hasn't fixed the issue... Framerates goes from 1~5 fps (rough estimation, not a real number).

minecraft9.png

So, I added some basic DXTc function, but it doesn't use them... But I activated the "fancy" graphic settings, and in fact, I don't think it's a texture issue. It's a Lightning issue IMO.

Look at the tree, with the Fancy settings, you can see thru them, indicating that the texture (with the holes) is loaded and working fine.

So lightning or Material issue inside glList I guess.

minecraftA.png

So, I added some basic DXTc function, but it doesn't use them... But I activated the "fancy" graphic settings, and in fact, I don't think it's a texture issue. It's a Lightning issue IMO.

Look at the tree, with the Fancy settings, you can see thru them, indicating that the texture (with the holes) is loaded and working fine.

Wow look pretty good.

Sorry for my late Answer :)

Can you release this early State for testing Things?

Maybe i can try differrent SGX Versions with it ^_^

Wow look pretty good.

Sorry for my late Answer :)

Can you release this early State for testing Things?

Maybe i can try differrent SGX Versions with it ^_^
Yeah, I'm a bit reluctant to do so, because of the current state... But I'll try to build the PND soon, ok.

Cool,maybe with other Settings from another Side will it work more ;)

Great what you did.

You are the first one in the World who got real Minecraft running on a ARM Device and not the Mobile Version.

Not speedy now it is the beginning of Real Minecraft playing Mobile ;)

Yehaahhh ;)

Ok. First try at packaging this .... thing (working on closed source can be iritating).

You need Java, with Oracle java installed, and your launcher, and a network connection obviously.

And you have to like black cube also...

Oh and probably a swapfile too, unless you change the option and add some -Xmx256M or less...

I'm not even sure it works outside my dev. Gigahertz Pandora for now...

Good luck.

On old version (like 1.2.5), there are texture not black :) , but fullscreen option is gone :(

minecraftA.png

minecraft.pnd

Attachments

• minecraft.pnd
    71.6 MB · Views: 155
Back