Port Requests

Bah anyway, it still just crash when trying to display main window (and I still don't understand why)...
So your toolchain is able to build a recent version of it ?

How long to build xbmc on your rebirth ? (I might be interested...)
Yes, it build. On build an a Gigahertz now, and it take at least 3H to do a fresh build (avcodec take the most part)! Using -fsingle-precision-constant, I have a few min(float, double) type of conflict.

Issue seems to be on the EGL creation context. I'm using 4.10 so it doesn't help (no x11-window mode), and I'm not sure correct egl creation code is called anyway.

What about using the raspbmc codebase for xbmc?

should already be configured for framebuffer gles and has a ton of speedhacks.

Not technically a port request but perhaps a remake or something similar to Vib-Ribbon might be interesting, using MP3's and audio files in a similar way to Audiorace . i can see endless hours of fun derived from such a title if its possible to implement.

And an other request from me: Sound converter

http://soundconverter.org/

It's a great tool which can look through folder structures and search for file extensions.

It can convert to different formats (flac, mp3, ogg ...) and you can set quality.

It's easy to use and does a great job on my computer.

I had already looked at it. 

Yes, probably could be ported, but the biggest issue comes from the screenshots -> as you can see it needs a huge screen and the interface is not made for a small screen like the Pandora. So it's not a simple port, it would require lots of efforts to adapt it. 

you're sure of that? it seems to me that you've one small sized fix element at bottom right of the windows, a text box that stretch on the bottom, a rather small fixed size element on the top right part and a zoomable map that occupy the rest...

by doing a quick gimp test it seems perfectly fine at 800 by 480 using the element who's size seems fixed...

edit: quick mockup...

i6UFh9E.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I may take a look. Dependencies doesn't look to diificult to resolve. But I have to finish a few port I started..

Mainly, I have a working build of glfrontier (SDL only for now, but I can look at the GL part), but I'm not sure on what to do with it, I'm not clear on the legal status of it. Any advise?

Maybe someone can port Foobillard or BillardGL ;)

I waited Years for them ;)
BillardGL I'm working on it... But it's a huge work so I take a break from it from time-to-time...

Foobillard I have compiled it also with libGL, but it crash, not sure where exactly...

I got Foobillard very slowly working under Slackware.
Too slow to play ;)
(I think it was Mesa GL )

Thx that you are working on both ;)
Btw...is there an Android Version of BillardGL?
Maybe it work then with ApkEnv.

Thx for Info :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back