Port Requests

It works, thx.

Sometimes, future good hacking starts with ugly ones, just look at X11, ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/619-port-requests/page-24#entry301793/URL]

It does on a browser it points to my post about catan cities3d
I looked at the dependancies. It uses wxWidget with OpenGL. Doesn't sound like an easy port (but I haven't tried wxWidget with glshim, if it works, it could be an easy port).
Did you get anymore time to look further into this?
Nope, sorry. Maybe next week I'll give wxWidget+GL a go (it's a long compile).

A compile of sfml 1.6/2.0 with GL would be a good thing. I could think of some games that use it.

There is a open source software called DocFetcher that is a great "reverse search engine" built for Linux on Eclipse and Java.

It can index all of the Word, OpenDoc, AbiWord, plus other documents on your system and then make them searchable with an excellent and quick search engine.

It would be great if someone could port this to the OpenPandora, PND and all.  It would fill the gap for the OpenPandora to become a full-fledged information tool.

Just a suggestion.  This was just the pitch.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

Hi,

Just stumbled upon many interesting projects:

Torque2D

Torque 2D is an extremely powerful, flexible, and fast open source engine dedicated to 2D game development. The MIT licensed version of Torque 2D is now available on GitHub.
OpenDungeons

Welcome to OpenDungeons, an open source, real time strategy game sharing game elements with the Dungeon Keeper series and Evil Genius.
KeeperRL

KeeperRL is a hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and a roguelike. Amid a big world are you and your dungeon. You can take your minions and raid the villages on the surface or you can stay in the hole and defend yourself from humans, elves and dwarves. There is also an adventure mode, which is a pure roguelike.
Cheers, Magic Sam

I would really like to see Streamtuner2 available on the P:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/streamtuner2/

It uses GTK and Python and some other Python/GTK-related stuff. It remains the best stream browser out there and unlike many is not tightly coupled with a player. I would kick in on a bounty for this and Streamripper. An interested dev can assess the project and let me know what would be a fair bounty.

I have tried all of the available repo alternatives. Not even close. If a dev gets excited about this, I will also pay a bounty for porting to OS X and Android.
I have solved all dependancies (I think so at least), but I still have a segfault. I think there are some hardcoded path left (I fixed a few already).
ptitSeb, not wanting to be a pest, just wondering if there is any progress.
Not much progress. I have fixed (I hope) all hardcoded path but it still crash. Maybe it's a screen constraint, I have to try with X-Forwarding on my screen.
Please give up on this if you haven't already. The latest working version just sucks. Most of the interfaces are broken. A real shame.

I found a very good Imager Tool for DiskDump
http://sourceforge.net/projects/air-imager/

That would realy great help me and others to Create and Backup OS Images ^_^

Edit: I would be realy realy glad when Someone can port this little Software.
Tried i with Codeblocks,but fail on some Depencies and buildin death Links when i readed the Error Files right.

Back