Port Requests

Here is a video of the current state of Barony on the Pandora.

I converted the sound code to OpenAL (still a few bugs I need to iron out), but giving a nice speed boost on the Pandora (the FMOD lib I have is probably compiled for armv6, and eats like 20~30% of the CPU, were the OpenAL/Tremor code eats less then 5%). I also adapted the rendering code to be more gl4es friendly. Also, adapted a few logic loop to avoid some works. Sooms to work ok.
I need to fix a random "double corruption" and then work on the packaging (with some auto-extraction of GoG data), but it looks playable and fun on the Pandora (but it's hard game, you just cannot rush and try to kill everything and expect to survive).

Last edited:
Wine 2.0 is out !

@notaz : could your statically recompiled ports take advantage of this new release ?
Uh? Are there runtime problems with the ports? I never found time to play very far in Diablo II, but did you run into speed issues?

Hi @Ziz :)

I never had any issues with @notaz ' ports. That's just a question: is there something interesting for him and his ports in this new 2.0 release ?

Cheers, Magic Sam

Ah i understand now why we do not have it yet.
Porting manually to GLES2 is shure very very complicated and make very much work :$

Thank you for that Information.
I was just wondering why we do not have that after so many Years ;)
[doublepost=1486414944,1486405602][/doublepost]Anyone Interrested of a PND with this Game?
Its a Simple Gravity Game from here:
http://happypenguin.altervista.org/gameshow.php?t=OldSkoolGravityGame
Here a Video how it work on the Pandora.

compiled Fine:)

Back