Poll: Will This Be The Final Case?

Will this be the final case?

• Total voters

HackModford

Looks like we're coming to the end. I have my fingers crossed this will be the last and final case revision.

What do you thinK?

I can it see right now: 44% of the people are optimists that will be pi**ed off at the next case tweak. 56% will be nicely surprised if the case is final and perfect.

What's the purpose of this poll, again?

What is the point of any poll? To see what people think! ;)

Now in "what is the point of this poll" you mean will it make a difference? No it will not.

Well, well, well, I'd like to believe YES! I never thought the first case would get the green light, it actually never crossed my mind. I always figured there would be some kind of mistake, and then there would be a second test case at least. So now we are on the 3rd case, and I must say, each case has been corrected in the area that needed to be corrected.

Now I think this case should be 97-100% perfect. Hopefully the team won't nitpick micro sized imperfections at this point. Once you decide there is flaw to be had, you will find it(if it's really there are not)! So unless the factory creates some kind of new @#$% UP on the "revision 3" that wasn't there to begin with, this should be the last rodeo. Although it took the factory about 2 weeks to improve the finish quality, Hopefully it won't take another 2 weeks for the factory to spit out the 10,000 cases with the new improved finish. That would SUCK ASS!

Chris

I think this is the final case. But, that's only when the factory didn't create any new problems that weren't there before...

Three test cases should be enough I suppose. There's always going to be micro-sized imperfections with everything, so I hope the developers are not going to grab their telescopes.

Wootson said:
I think this is the final case. But, that's only when the factory didn't create any new problems that weren't there before...

Three test cases should be enough I suppose. There's always going to be micro-sized imperfections with everything, so I hope the developers are not going to grab their telescopes.

Or worse, their microscopes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vlynndar said:
Wootson said:

Or worse, their microscopes!
+1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back