Poll: Are You Going To Buy A Pandora?

This might sound like a stupid question to ask here. I am actually more interested in seeing the num

• Yes, I will be one of the first 3100 people to get one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, if I have the money for it when it comes out

• I plan to wait until I see if Pandora is sucessful before I buy one

• No, I most likely will not buy one

• Total voters

Frogboy

Wake me when it's over.
Website
Visit site
This might sound like a stupid question to ask here. I am actually more interested in seeing the numbers. Obviously most of us plan to buy one but how many of us are there?

Linkous said:
forgot one answer: "duh, if i weren't going to, why would i still be trolling these forums"
The "No" answer was just for completeness. I didn't think that anyone would actually pick it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well of course I'm going to buy one and I'm positive that I'll have one of the first 3100 because I already have the money I'm just waiting for it to come out and as soon as it does I'm going to buy one. B)

I hope that don't happen to me because I'd be mad. :angry:
But it all depends on when it starts if during the time that I goto school then I'd probably be screwed. :unsure:

I will definately buy one, but not right at launch. I'm going to wait until there's a decent amount of application available first. Considering all of the great devs here, I shouldn't have to wait long.

I plan to get one but not sure if I want one of the first 100 or wait for the second batch. I don't have a problem assembling the unit but don't really want to be a beta tester.

I will wait until the price comes down a bit; $390US is a bit much for a handheld over here and as much as I love the concept of the Pandora I can't shell out that much cash. So I will wait for the second or third revision.

Megatog615 said:
I will wait until the price comes down a bit; $390US is a bit much for a handheld over here
According to the website, it's US$330.

I'm only waiting for pre-orders on the 3000 batch to begin, money already being set aside for it. :) I'll likely forget (or "forget") to ever reclaim my GP2X (or I might just give it away for the sake of it), but all things considered, that might prove to be a Good Thing in the long run. :lol:

Kayday said:
I plan to get one but not sure if I want one of the first 100 or wait for the second batch. I don't have a problem assembling the unit but don't really want to be a beta tester.
I'm the other way around. I have no problem being a beta tester, but I'm not too confident in my ability to put it together.

-God Ginrai

What can I buy with $399?

Asus EEEPC
OLPC (x2 one as donation)
Nokia N810
Everex Cloudbook
Elonex One (x2)
USED Sharp Zaurus SLC1000
Sony PSP slim (x2)
Used Sony PSP (x3)
Apple iphone/ ipod touch

Can I ask a question about thi first 3000 batch? Will I be able to buy the Pandora in the UK in a real shop, not online? Or will it only be available via online preorder?

Back