Fully Working Pandora ?

Who received a fully working Pandora ?

• Yes Me.

Votes: 82 73.2%
  • No Not Me.

Votes: 30 26.8%

• Total voters

Mine's working perfectly after a day and a half of playing with it. It was a bit tough to put the power cord in (was actually a bit worried I'd snap the prong), but that feeling wore off after inserting and removing the cord about 10 times over two hours.

After a bit of inverting and pulling, even the official case fits great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hardware wise, other than I need to press my zero key slightly further down than the rest of the keys, and my stylus was really really stuck until I finally got it out with force (it gets better over time), it's working perfectly. Premium Pandora.

Software wise, sometimes Wi-Fi doesn't work after a reflash, but removing access point, rebooting and readding it solved it for me.

I'd say it's fully working for me. No broken keys or anything.

I have a fully working Pandora with no issues whatsoever.

Great machine. It does much more than what I paid for :)

No problems, Hotfix4, Hotfix5 beta, RC1, all fine. Sometimes when using the terminal the "v" button sticks causing several lines of v`s but thats all. After owning a GP2X F100 and F200 Its the battery life I find amazing.

Yeah, the F200's battery life was so bad, I had to use lithium batteries to get any decent playtime.

Stuck R-Shoulderbutton hear, but i think i can fix it, or i mapp the button tho a diverent button like 0 ..

no reason to send it back for me..

but for the most things, the pandora works perfekt, but i need a bit more training to use the nubs as mouse..

mine is also perfect, well its hard to click on the very top of the screen with the stylus but I guess its like that with all of them. Just shift move the whole window, heh.

Beside the stuck shoulderbutton, my Pandora works very well, somethimes i have problems whit the menü, because i ditnt controll the mousecusor exakt whit the nubs, but thats a thing of training..

I have no issues what so ever , very fortunate I guess :)

I use mine daily , well worth the wait , just waiting for the

apps and operating system to get well seasoned. :)

Loving every minute of it... Bud

I have got one of the few refurbished that were sold on ebay.

The top of the lid (the part with the Pandora logo) does have a few darker "spot" but that's just nitpicking... especially for a refurbished one. It looks as new otherwise. (well I am sure I'll put a few starches, I am definitely planning to use it)

Actually my biggest complain is the A button which feels quite awkward. It isn't as smooth as the other.

Beside this everything is perfect... nubs, d-pad, keyboard and shoulder button :)

My first unit died the LCD cable death but my new unit is perfect apart from a stiff number 8 key which just has to be pressed a little harder than the other keys.

Oh, it has one other problem... It's far too addictive! ;)

ToaD

I think it's important to note that there has got to be a very large silent majority that not only do not post on the boards but have not posted about how their Pandoras are perfect. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, they say. I know that although I did post a review of mine when I got it, I didn't necessarily make a stand-alone post to indicate that I had zero problems with my Pandora.

Just reading through the boards, one might get the impression that there is a massive amount of problems with all of the Pandoras, but that's just not the case. I mean, almost 3/4 of the members here voted that they had a perfect Pandora.

I have a tiny scratch and a missing rubber foot on the lid. Thankfully those where my "issues"... Other than that though, perfectly functioning!

I was missing a rubber foot too.

The scratch on the screen was my own stupid fault.

Other than that, my Pandora is a-ok. I've actually been using it as my primary system recently.

Not right now though, I'm downloading the hotfix. :)

I changed my voting because: Today i fixed my Shoulderbutton, there was the Foampad issue, i dit open pandoras box, and just fix it, thats normaly impossible if you are such a noob like me, but i beat it.. and now: it works realy well.. :rolleyes:

LCD cable died. Sent back.

Cracked case on hinge. Sent back.

Left speaker has no sound. Not sending it back till something more disastrous breaks (Shipping costs).

Oh, and lately my right shoulder button is misbehaving.

Back