Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
chad78 said:
Does the last post get a Pandora somehow?
Squidge said he would buy a Pandora for whoever gets last post. ;P I'm too lazy to find the post where he said so.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
chad78 said:
but if the thread never gets locked, how can we know who gets last post?
I think Squidge was just trying to have some fun. ;P But it's fun participating in it, so we continue. ;)

-God Ginrai

chad78 said:
but if the thread never gets locked
Never say never, it did get locked in the past. :)

locked.png

Lurkio said:
chad78 said:
but if the thread never gets locked
Never say never, it did get locked in the past. :)

locked.png

When?

jmetal88 said:
I'm glad this thread came back up. :)
So am I.

Btw, if anyone wants to have some conversation about the Pandora in this topic, I'm all for getting back ontopic. ;)

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
April the 14th just after JakeK posted. :)

God Ginrai said:
Btw, if anyone wants to have some conversation about the Pandora in this topic, I'm all for getting back ontopic. ;)
Definitive proof that the Pandora is going to be waterproof. :ph34r:

pandora.jpg

Kyosys said:
oh you guys
I'm serious, this topic is basically what made the Pandora what it is today, It's got a magic of its own. I'd love to keep discussing about the Pandora within this topic.

Btw, Kyosys, I doubt you've read this topic, so if you've got a lot of free time, you should try reading it, it has a lot of insight. ;)

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
chad78 said:

Squidge said he would buy a Pandora for whoever gets last post. ;P I'm too lazy to find the post where he said so.I really must find time to read this thread; maybe this weekend.

So all Squidge has to do is post and close it himself and buy himself a Pandora. Unless trooper or Tobriand fancy doing it and blagging one. ;)

TaG said:
God Ginrai said:
chad78 said:

Squidge said he would buy a Pandora for whoever gets last post. ;P I'm too lazy to find the post where he said so.I really must find time to read this thread; maybe this weekend.

So all Squidge has to do is post and close it himself and buy himself a Pandora. Unless trooper or Tobriand fancy doing it and blagging one. ;)
Squidge promised it before he was a mod.

-God Ginrai

Svartalf said:
Geez... Thread necromancy at it's worst, eh? Oh, well, why the hell not, right? :lol:
And only July, August, September for people to keep themselves amused - it's likely to get worse, so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back