Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Yes, but not more than 10 EUR

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • No, i dont want to buy commercial apps for OP

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

Yes, Yes, No. The amount I'm willing to pay highly depends on the quality of the software.

Yes, Yes, No for me.

The latter is "No" because unless I'm able to get hands-on time with a game myself before it's released, or have an existing familiarity with past installments, I prefer to wait to hear what real players think of it before I will purchase.

as mentioned before, if you want peoples money, theres plenty of bounties for pandora apps/games right now. youre looking at it from the opposite direction. so for me, it was yes/yes/no, but unless you can give me some Lost Winds quality type game, i would likely not pay for it

DaMummy, its a poll about commercial project question and not "StreaK wants Your big fat wallet, right nao". Let's not start talking about bounties. There should be another thread, if someone want to create it...

If i liked the look of the game i would consider preordering it. Post some screens and game outlines to whet peoples appetites when you have something

Oh well.. I decided to stop working on my [bigger] project for Pandora [it will be released on other different platform] [pay upfront was the only way to keep project for pandora alive - but pandora community dont want to "invest" anymore, and i understand that (i also wait for panda _2 yrs)]. Instead of making a games for OP i'll focus on something games-releated for OP. I reveal more info in a proper time, when i'll get a green light from few people involved..

Last edited:
you have me intrigued :) though its a shame you couldnt finish off the other developement, perhaps you could port that one when its finished?

im hoping its something like xbox live or openfient or apple games center which allows achievemengts and leaderboards and muitplayer :)

but of course a pandora only version.

im hoping its something like xbox live or openfient or apple games center which allows achievemengts and leaderboards and muitplayer :)

but of course a pandora only version.

Nope. This kind of service only succeed if theres a huge gamers database [which OP obviously dont have..]. Otherwise it will be waste of producing powers. Lack of standards in ported games [net-releated things] also dont help as well..

yes,yes, and yes but need screenies. I'd actually like to see Kairosoft port their "Story" series to the Panda. I've been addicted to them on my iPod Touch as every game has been released. Here's a link to their site.

http://kairopark.jp/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back