Release PNDstore

Thanks for letting me know Cloudef. New job + new apartment with no internet means you shouldn't hold your breath. But I'll get there!
Hehe, no hurries. I can't imagine live without internet.

Whenever you ever feel to get started, me and B-ZaR both are available at IRC.

There's still some rough edges, but it's easy to maintain and move code around now unlike the old library.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also doing a QWidget-based (traditional Qt desktop GUI) package manager application (called pndmanager) to dogfood-test the Qt interface (called qtpndman). Its goal is to support all the features in qtpndman, make sure the interface is ready for using in a panorama plugin and possibly make a nice simpler GUI for pandora package management in the process. Currently it supports installing and removing PNDs, auto-detecting and crawling devices, syncing milkshake's repo and multiple concurrent downloads to any detected devices (with progress bars!).

No promises for end-user usable results though :p . This is primarily meant for trying qtpndman out (like MilkyTest panorama UI was a test for milky-plugin).

I think so. PND Manager is not in the firmware because the qtlibs are too old. Should be integrated with .next.

Back