apps.open-pandora.org offline?

I fully agree with Ed, but I too, would like to know why milkshake does not want to release the source? This is the only valid point of craig I think. Although I can understand why one does not want to give source to the public it would be a benefit for the community. Alternatively an agreement could be made, that Ed has a lifetime, free-of-cost license or something like that :) .

Edit and offtopic: @Ed: What is the reason for a QR code in a signature when you can click the link directly? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternatively an agreement could be made, that Ed has a lifetime, free-of-cost license or something like that :)
Didn't ED say that he had the repo source, and permission to do what he likes with it should milkshake drop out of the community...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternatively an agreement could be made, that Ed has a lifetime, free-of-cost license or something like that :)
Didn't ED say that he had the repo source, and permission to do what he likes with it should milkshake drop out of the community...?
This is correct, as PHP is an interpreted language this means Ed already has the source as its on his server, and I already told ed that he could do what he wants with the source if I drop dead or leave the community in any way.

Back