Release PNDManager

For all of you with issues with the current repo version please test this 1.3.6.6 beta PND. It should fix crashing issues, the progressbar freezing after download issue and probably the issues Fusion_Power was having with upgrading PNDManager itself.

EDIT: I'll wait for a couple of more people to try it out before putting it on the repo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked for me! I had the crash problem, deleting the folders did not resolve it but this updated pnd did the trick.  Thanks

Twiitcher

/me raises hand

All issues fixed for me! No more post-download freezes, no crashes and updates itself properly.

D.

New PNDManager 1.3.6.6 is now available in the repo

New stuff:

• Fix crashing on sync
  • Fix progressbar not hiding on completed download (and other issues related to the same underlying issue)
  • Fix deadlock when closing PNDManager which randomly caused failed unmounting

It seems I've hit a roadblock. I entered my login info in the config, and the rating button comment boxes show up, but It throws an error when I try to use them. I entered my password behind "apikey=", that's correct isnt it? These credentials log me into the repo :(

Don't enter your password to apikey. Get an api key from your repo profile page and enter that.

I used apikey generated from my aacount in repo but still cannot rate or add comments.  It said error adding commemts and ratings

Regenerated new apikey and it works ok now.  Very convenient feature to rate apps!   :)

Still does not work. -.- Deleting the directories and loading a newer version and then the next has not changed anything.

It seems to have a problem with certain pnds and there are too much on my cards to fiddle around just to see which one PND-Manager does not like.

Make sure you check both cards and delete "libpndman" and "pndmanager" folders on both cards.  Originally I didn't know these folders somehow got generated on both cards.  Also after deletion, make sure to reboot your pandora.  It didn't work for me before I rebooted even the folders are gone.  So must reboot.

Make sure you check both cards and delete "libpndman" and "pndmanager" folders on both cards.  Originally I didn't know these folders somehow got generated on both cards.  Also after deletion, make sure to reboot your pandora.  It didn't work for me before I rebooted even the folders are gone.  So must reboot.
Still does not work. -.- Deleting the directories and loading a newer version and then the next has not changed anything.

It seems to have a problem with certain pnds and there are too much on my cards to fiddle around just to see which one PND-Manager does not like.
*sigh* Of course I had some reboots since then.

Klumpen: Can you provide a list of the PNDs you have installed? Cloudef has tried PNDManager with all PNDs in the repo (at least at some point), so it's probably something new or something not in the repo.

When launching PNDManager, you get the help/info screen, with option to 'show next time' or 'don't show next time'.

I'm guessing a lot of you don't see this screen anymore when accessing, but as new users download it, they're greeted with this page and up top is a graphical banner advertising the "coming soon ReBirth comp"... Including a long past date.

I'd suggest this is replaced with something more constant, until times when news is worth advertising there, then when done revert back to the constant banner.

I'd think a banner for PandoraLive blog would be a good choice as it's always relevant, plus advertises it to new Pandora/PNDManger users who might not know of it

B-Zar just helped me to get PND-Manager to work again. :)

It was "segfault mid-printf" with gravitymaze.pnd.

I killed it and everything was just fine. :)

Under Slack, the case where no SD or USB drive is inserted (except the rootfs card) leads to a "null" not handled when installing an app.

Is it possible to have the /pandora/menu or whatever suited on the rootfs to receive .pnd ?

Or maybe there is a way to handle this case tweaking a .conf ?

There's a new prerelease version in the dev thread. I'd like it if a few more people would test it before I put it on the repo. I'd like to avoid the one instance where a non-functional one got there :)

Details about new stuff in the posts from the last couple of days there.

Back