Play Expo

pmprog

DNF (Did Not Finish)
Anybody Pandora people going to the Play expo tomorrow in Manchester? It's on today, but I've only got tickets for tomorrow

No, unfortunately.

I was hoping to but didn't happen.

Last year i went and had a great time.

I know Sony are there and you can have a go on the PS4, but if it's anything like the Wii U demo was last year the queue will be looooooooong.

Next year I'll go...

Have fun though

I forgot to take a proper camera. I did take a couple with my phone, but the quality is atrocious. Aside from watching my missus enjoy playing on some arcades, the only other thing to note was I got to play on an Oculus Rift (see my post in that thread). I was disappointed that they didn't seem to have any competitions on this time round (unless they were all on the Saturday. I know the SFIV Capcom Cup was on Saturday, surely there was more though)

This is probably the only photo worth posting, and I'll leave that open to debate ;)

1382138_10151976353459083_672817422_n.jpg

It was an "official" Pikachu (ie, it was on the Nintendo stand).

There was a Prison Architect stand there, I really wanted to go and have a chat to the Introversion guys, but when I got there, I didn't actually know what I wanted to talk to them about. I was kind of the same with the Team 17 stand at Replay in 2011...

RESURRECTION

Tickets are available now for PLAY EXPO 2014.

http://www.playexpo.net

On top of the usual goodness, they've a new SCREEN.PLAY zone, with film/tv personalities.

Actors from Star Wars, Red Dwarf and Dr Who are confirmed.

Bumblebee and Barricade are also making a special guest appearance too, which should make for a nice photo opportunity.

I went to the Blackpool RE:pLAY earlier in the year, so still trying to earn enough brownie points to reach this one :)

....hopefully....

I'll be there (I thought I'd mentioned this in an Offtopic thread)

Back