"Plants vs. Zombies" on Pandora?

Geze

Still Fresh
Is it possible a port of the game "Plants vs. Zombies"?

Sorry if already discussed the topic before, I saw nothing about this.

Greetings!

[Text translated by Google Translator]

True, hopefully will soon be a stable version of Droidora

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't expect fantastic performance, though, given that Android was designed for more powerful hardware than what the Pandora offers.

the author published the source code?

good work, but only displays at the file .nds

That's not source code, that's a Nintendo DS binary. Plants Vs. Zombies is closed source.

I've seen flash versions of that game floating around, probably not the full version but you can play it somewhat if you have the flash plugin working.

the author published the source code?

good work, but only displays at the file .nds

That's a Nintendo DS file IIRC, and if you want the source, you'll have to ask PopCap. That'll be REALLY hard now that they're part of EA.

Again, there's an Android version that should be playable on the Pandora, however.

That's a Nintendo DS file IIRC
Read between the lines. :p

That's a DS rom from someone who has begun rewriting it from scratch: it has no connection with popcap at all. Juliano is suggesting that someone could simply write a native app from scratch using the same concept.

pretty much how people are taking smash bros brawl, mario kart, and super mario bros wii, editing the levels, and releasing as pirate hacked versions. although the whole editing nds games is in very early stages and very little has been done so far, ive never heard of the plants vs zombies project, but i know that some people have just recently started editing mario kart tracks

Wait, there's no (official) DS version?
There's a DSiWare version, but that is not this. This beta rewrite was from January of 2010. The official Plants vs Zombies didn't hit the store until March of 2011.

pretty much how people are taking smash bros brawl, mario kart, and super mario bros wii, editing the levels, and releasing as pirate hacked versions.
No, this is homebrew, quite obviously written from scratch. Looks like they may have ripped the graphics out of the original though.

Back