Release Pixel_Artist_2

Farox

Certified Guru
Website
rbnet.it
Hi long time no news from me....but today (thank's to ptitSeb for releasing the new Codeblocks PND that has reignited and motivated me once more) i have recompiled a game recently released by 16bitsoft, it's Pixel Artist 2 and it's another port possible by glshim by Lunixbochs magic lib.

01/Nov/2016 :
Added C4A support (every score is cached but only the best score can update the server).
Updated glshim with one of the latest ptitSeb release.

Download here at repo

Screens

pa1.png

pa2.png

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
How to play : you must recreate the position of black (for first level...in other level color may change) squares as showed at upright corner of the screen to pass on the next level

And this is a quick port so i changed nothing on code (so the Z and X keys are not remapped) also remapping is supported inside the game but pandora game button don't seems to be recognised...i may try to fix this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Special thanks to our new friend and OpenPandora porting programmer "Farox"

for porting our unique puzzle game "Pixel Artist 2" to the cool OpenPandora device!

Just a heads up we are preparing to release another game called "TetriCrisis 4 110% A.I.".

Should be very soon when it will be announced on this official forum!

JeZxLee

16BitSoft Inc.

Video Game Design Studio

www.16BitSoft.com

Updated the PND with:

Added C4A support (every score is cached but only the best score can update the server).
Updated glshim with one of the latest ptitSeb release :cool:

Back