Release PicoDrive revival (1.9x)

Thanks for the fix Notaz, I really don't keep tabs on the newest FW updates, but if that is what's causing the issue, that's all I need to know. I'll just update the FW when I get the time. 

Chris

Hi... great update :) but I don`t see the new gui? I removed everything and downloaded again... still nothing...how`s that?
The UI changes are functional only, like being able to seek in ROM list by pressing a letter, key config is a bit different, etc.

Hi

Picodrive is a very good emulator

On nba jam deluxe 32x i have a bug (black sreen) after screen intro

Have you same thing on this game ?

Lolo

32x star wars arcade is broken in latest version
I also have a strange screen, where i can't press start.

Also, if i search a rom starting with "s", it only changes the list's way of being displayed, and "a" changes autoload mode.

I have tested VirtuaRacing32X, and it worked very well, just perfect on a Gigahertz Pandora.

but StarWars32X was worse. With 1.80, you can almost play, just the fires are not drawing. With 1.85, you are stuck at intro, which is almost black :(

Try different versions of the rom, I had the same issue as you with one but it runs great with another

Last edited by a moderator:
New version works great even with Superzaxxon 1.52 - no issues here.

Had the Star Wars Arcade 32x problem, but I tried it with a new (US) copy of the ROM and it works flawlessly - I even see the laser shots.  Many thanks!

Had not done much with 32X - what sort of games there would be good for an old-schooler like me?
Well TBH there's not many games which you could consider good... but:

Star Wars,

Knuckles Chaotix,

Virtua Racing,

Virtua Fighter

Most of the other games there are better ports targetted towars other systems, but maybe someone else has other suggestions.

Hi... great update :) but I don`t see the new gui? I removed everything and downloaded again... still nothing...how`s that?
The UI changes are functional only, like being able to seek in ROM list by pressing a letter, key config is a bit different, etc.
Ah ok thanks Notaz. I was going by the image on the repo ( which is different to what I have )   ;)

Had not done much with 32X - what sort of games there would be good for an old-schooler like me?
Well TBH there's not many games which you could consider good... but:

Star Wars,

Knuckles Chaotix,

Virtua Racing,

Virtua Fighter

Most of the other games there are better ports targetted towars other systems, but maybe someone else has other suggestions.
That was sorta what I thought.

I was just curious.

Of course, if anyone DOES have any suggestions...

Back