Pentesting with Pandora?

Alperoot

Welcome! Welcome to Airstrip 17.
Hello guys! Here's another questions topic from me :p

1. Does anyone knows the owner of www.pwndora.org? (I mean, his for nickname)

("How can I install?"'s are coming!")

2. How can I install metasploit to Pandora?

3. How can I install Kali Linux (maybe 2.0?) On Pandora? (I know there are some topics about that but I didn't understand anything from them (dat n00bness...))

Also dat english...

What's pwndora.com?  I'm not about to click a link, although I can see the registration details point to someone in Turkey.

What's pwndora.com?  I'm not about to click a link, although I can see the registration details point to someone in Turkey.
Yeah, altough the site is in German, the Registrant city is Istanbul. It looks like the site is about gaming - not really about pentesting :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The aircrack tools are available for pandora, you could try adapting some of the n900 tools (reaver, wpspixie, cleven)
Well, I tried airodump-ng and it works well. I might try reaver after repairing my Pandy.

Also I don't know why but my Pandora came with nmap (I swear I didn't installed it). 

I wonder if someone will be able to port metasploit/armitage on Pandora. Armitage eats up cpu but I don't think metasploit will.

Umm. Can you help me :)

Can you not just complile Metasploit Framework? Most of it seems to be ruby scripts anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello :)

1445005969969.jpg

Back