Angstrom - Alternate Insallation Possible?

Well, the biggest problem is: Craig didn't have the time to do anything at all yet on the Pandora.

He's got one and ran a few emulators, but that's it.

Figuring out how to do it (or us telling him how to) would've eaten a lot of time - time we don't really have.

So the quickest way was to just ship him a card. :)

It's not hard to do it (and yes, you could also do it on the Pandora), but if you don't have the time to dive in, it won't help.

Wrap it up in a PND and email that to him. Even our Craig can manage that. :p

Well, he's a busy busy man at the moment and as he needs to fix the iCP because of that lawsuit, of course he's more busy with that... he didn't even have time to use the Pandora at all yet ;)

I'm sorry, lawsuit? How long has that been going on? Also, if there is a lawsuit going on, how will that affect the Pandora? My understanding is they are both products of OpenPandora, Ltd. So a lawsuit could bankrupt both operations, correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, lawsuit? How long has that been going on? Also, if there is a lawsuit going on, how will that affect the Pandora? My understanding is they are both products of OpenPandora, Ltd. So a lawsuit could bankrupt both operations, correct?

No, we don't have one, don't worry :)

Apple decided to sue companies which use their patented dock connector, therefore, it can't be used on the iCP.

Just trying to make sure OpenPandora, Ltd. will not be sued :)

Oh, ok. I panicked for a second, but everything is better now. Thank you.

don't get me wrong ed, i am very happy with having you so active on the boards, without you this two year wait would be impossible. You make it bearable. :)

i was just commenting to the fact that there are things only craig knows (like what is the status of the units he is making) to which you can only speculate.

Keep up the amazing work you have been doing. You are in many ways my hero.

Back