What Games Are Available For Pandora ?

MaximB

Still Fresh
Hello !

I wonder what games can we play on Pandora and how do we install them...

Also I would like to know if we can read books (.pdf .doc .txt other formats) and if it doesn't damage the eyes.

Thanks.

you can already play thousands of games thanks to the emulators being developed, and the installation is simply drag and drop. and I don't know if it would hurt your eyes, but yes, you probably will be able to read text formats.

MaximB said:
Hello !

I wonder what games can we play on Pandora and how do we install them...

Also I would like to know if we can read books (.pdf .doc .txt other formats) and if it doesn't damage the eyes.

Thanks.
Quake 2, and in time 3 are confirmed, as well as emulation of anything up to PS1 (some in time). Time will tel what else gets ported but there will be a lot.

Install will most of the time be as easy as copying to an SD card and inserting into Pandora.

Text readers will be available for anything you can come up with (weird formats may take some time though).

But you should try the Search function, lots of interesting stuff to be found ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the GP2X PDF reader works already, afaik it used X and SDL, so maybe it works as is :)

Details scarce, but it doesn't really matter because there isn't any hardware yet.

Back