Pentesting with Pandora?

Alperoot

Welcome! Welcome to Airstrip 17.
Hello guys! Here's another questions topic from me :p

1. Does anyone knows the owner of www.pwndora.org? (I mean, his for nickname)

("How can I install?"'s are coming!")

2. How can I install metasploit to Pandora?

3. How can I install Kali Linux (maybe 2.0?) On Pandora? (I know there are some topics about that but I didn't understand anything from them (dat n00bness...))

Also dat english...

Not sure that the Pandora's wifi is really up to pentesting! :)D.
I can even do pentesting with tor... So Pandora shouldn't be a problem (in terms of internet speed, of course :) )

It's not the speed, it's the wobbliness of the Wifi connections that would be a problem!

D.

What's pwndora.com?  I'm not about to click a link, although I can see the registration details point to someone in Turkey.
Yeah, altough the site is in German, the Registrant city is Istanbul. It looks like the site is about gaming - not really about pentesting :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The aircrack tools are available for pandora, you could try adapting some of the n900 tools (reaver, wpspixie, cleven)

The aircrack tools are available for pandora, you could try adapting some of the n900 tools (reaver, wpspixie, cleven)
Well, I tried airodump-ng and it works well. I might try reaver after repairing my Pandy.

Also I don't know why but my Pandora came with nmap (I swear I didn't installed it). 

I wonder if someone will be able to port metasploit/armitage on Pandora. Armitage eats up cpu but I don't think metasploit will.

Umm. Can you help me :)

Can you not just complile Metasploit Framework? Most of it seems to be ruby scripts anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello :)

1445005969969.jpg

Back