PanMAME Betatesting

Hi mcobit! I have a question : is it possible to use 2 usb/bloototh gamepads to play 2-player games with PanMAME? 

Should work if you can pair them with the Pandora.

It should pick up every joystick device registered in the system.

Any chance to be able to run system 32 games? Like Golden Axe : The Revenge of Death Adder?  :wub:

Any chance to be able to run system 32 games? Like Golden Axe : The Revenge of Death Adder?  :wub:
Considering the Pandora specs, the best way to play Sega System 32 games would be a porting of the Modeler emulator but the sourcecode seems impossible to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about sega 32 games, but chd games work, but really slow as they are really big.

Killet instinct for example is unplayable.

Please refer to the mame 0.106 compatibility list for games that should work. If they work withplayable speeds is another question though.

Not sure about sega 32 games, but chd games work, but really slow as they are really big.

Killet instinct for example is unplayable.

Please refer to the mame 0.106 compatibility list for games that should work. If they work withplayable speeds is another question though.
Thank for the answer mcobit.

Just to let everyone know:

I already updated panmame to the newer codebase of version 1.2.

I wrote a message to a guy who has successfully backported a dkongx driver for it. The source he provided on sourceforge is not complete unfortunately.

Will wait until he might respond and incorporate this before releasing the update.

Stay tuned.

Check pm

Just to let everyone know:

I already updated panmame to the newer codebase of version 1.2.

I wrote a message to a guy who has successfully backported a dkongx driver for it. The source he provided on sourceforge is not complete unfortunately.

Will wait until he might respond and incorporate this before releasing the update.

Stay tuned.

Updated PanMAME on the repo.

Version 1.2:

- Updated to AdvancedMAME 1.2 codebase with new filters etc.

- Backported dkongx, dkongx11 and dkongf driver from coinops 2.

- Delete AdvancedMame.xml from .advance in appdata when updating!

As nobody answered, I backported the drivers myself. I get the same dma bootup problem.

This shouldn't affect the gameplay though.

Just select DonkeyKong in the menu and press F12 (Fn+P) to run a clone. Then select Donkey Kong 2.

Have fun!

Can you please post a clrmame dat for the current set ? Im having trouble finding the correct roms for the new addition.. thanks Bud

I don't have one and no windows pc here.

It is the same rom that should be playable with recent MAME and CoinOps 2.

Dkongx.zip.

Donkeykong 2 won't be a separate entry in the menu.

You have to select donkeykong and press F12. Then select it, as it's a clone of donkeyKong.

Also: Delete the AdvanceMame.xml from the .advance folder in the appdata to make the system aware of the new roms.

Got it Thank You , works perfect..

Another dream come true right here for me, Thanks  Bud

Updated PanMAME on the repo.

Version 1.2:

- Updated to AdvancedMAME 1.2 codebase with new filters etc.

- Backported dkongx, dkongx11 and dkongf driver from coinops 2.

- Delete AdvancedMame.xml from .advance in appdata when updating!

As nobody answered, I backported the drivers myself. I get the same dma bootup problem.

This shouldn't affect the gameplay though.

Just select DonkeyKong in the menu and press F12 (Fn+P) to run a clone. Then select Donkey Kong 2.

Have fun!
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta try this!!! Thanks so much mcobit!

Back