Pandora's DPad, any REAL pictures of it and the hardware?

noisome

Actually, is there a way I can see a full picture of the hardware for the d-pad, and the d-pad itself? My friend and I are wanting to see real pictures of what it looks like and if it is, not just good but great for tournament fighters.

Thanks for any pictures or links to the actual d-pad and hardware, and not renders.

Noisome

I made a D-Pad thread in the old forums before they went down, and by the sounds of things you have nothing to worry about.
The 3D render in the press section of the openpandora site is what the D-Pad is going to look like AFAIK. Meaning, a Saturn/Genesis type with the cross-on-disk design.

If thats not what your after though, you could always plug in your favorite USB device, like a pc joypad or an arcade stick.

Thanks for the picture and information. I did check out the old thread a while back and remember you all saying diagonals should be easy to hit. If its like the Sega Saturn's controller d-pad then that would be great.

That's the picture I was hoping for, a good image of the d-pad! I'm trying to convince my friend that the d-pad is worthy and that was the only thing, I hope, holding him back from preordering a pandora. :)

Cool and thanks again,

Noisome

Back