Pandora Wallpaper Thread.

@Theone, I like that. Same sort of idea as many around at the moment but it somehow looks different. Colour choice is also a little different. Thumbs up.

imec said:
Here's an extremely simple one I have been working on (I've been extremely sick for awhile and haven't had the motivation to really make anything too shnazy lately).

Mild Tasting Lime

Mild Tasting Blueberry

sorry, but i redid the first one because it was just too damn bright.

ifajjrcopy.jpg

EDIT: lol as an experiment, i put wallpaper 1 on wallpaper 2, to see what it would look like.

lolvista.jpg

Funny to me because it reminded me of windows vista.

I also made this, only because i was wondering what else would look okay though. came out kinda floral, http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q172/cj...ndorafloral.jpg

nevermind floral, it came out looking like an OAP's table cloth... lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there anywhere i can get vectors, svgs, psds, or high res versions of the pandora logo & text

Theone said:
imec said:
Here's an extremely simple one I have been working on (I've been extremely sick for awhile and haven't had the motivation to really make anything too shnazy lately).

Mild Tasting Lime

Mild Tasting Blueberry

sorry, but i redid the first one because it was just too damn bright.

Looks great! Sorry it was too bright, I can't really gauge the brightness too well due to my monitors terrible viewing range.

Nova said:
My attempt:

*image snip*
For a really neat effect, stare at the center of your screen and scroll up and down.

Here's one I edited. It doesn't have a Pandora logo or anything but I took a larger one and MSpainted it down to 800x480.
pwallscaryah9.png

atomicthumbs said:
Do they have to have the Pandora logo on them, or just be at 800x480? :p
they dont need to be that size at all :p.

just that size or bigger, they can be downsized without any issue, up-scaling is a different story all together.

Aslong as they have something to do with pandora its fine.

StreaK said:
I think i'll use this wallpaper for my Pandora:
oh_my_god_by_bj666.jpg

lol that is slightly creepy and yet slightly epic.

can you make it bigger? I might want it on my PC ^^

For any one who would like to use it, I rendered the logo at 5000x1200 pixels. Its a less-than-200k PNG file made in blender. Its not perfect but Ill try to release the svg as soon as I find a way to export it from blender.

Click here to go to Picasa Page

Then select download from the menu to have the full resolution (5000x1200) png.

-----

My 3D Pandora Wallpapers

Back