Pandora To Do Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunny said:
You appear to be quite tense and agitated. Is it raining where you are?
Quite the opposite, I'm having a ball. :p Some people make me happy. BTW the 'lot's of quotes' thing was a great fun to do ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The amount of blind overdefense in this topic is very amusing.

It's funny how Craig keeps crying about Gizmondo getting "unlimited funding" when he has rapid dipshitted fanboys like this. They're begging for it, scam them.

ferg said:
The amount of blind overdefense in this topic is very amusing.

It's funny how Craig keeps crying about Gizmondo getting "unlimited funding" when he has rapid dipshitted fanboys like this. They're begging for it, scam them.
No, no, lets not, I'm one of those 'fanboys' you speak of.

mali said:
ferg, I think we are done, let's wait for the devs, shall we? :)

I think Poem and many others have waited for the devs longer than Valdimir and Estragon waited for Godot.

ive never really understood the whole fanboy thing. people say it on the board all the time to anyone with anything positive or defensive to say. id really love to know what they meant by it. thats the question i really think needs asking.

i hope this thread gives the team a laugh, it has me

ferg said:
ive never really understood the whole fanboy thing. people say it on the board all the time to anyone with anything positive or defensive to say. id really love to know what they meant by it. thats the question i really think needs asking.

i hope this thread gives the team a laugh, it has me

It's the schema. People are just used to it ;)

mali said:

Yes, please. Lets stop this pointless and (up to now) unproductive thread.

Does anyone actually think a dev can be arsed posting on another whine and bitch thread?

jonlad1 said:
mali said:

Yes, please. Lets stop this pointless and (up to now) unproductive thread.

Does anyone actually think a dev can be arsed posting on another whine and bitch thread?

Yes, because they're paying customers. Anyone would whine and bitch if your food came late in a restuarant. If they don't want to reply then by all means they can have fun enjoying the cancellation of pre-orders.

jonlad1 said:
Tbh, Craig loves whine and bitch threads :lol:
Edit: Not really, more Off Topic threads.

I can't believe I've just read four pages of complete bollocks hoping that somewhere, someone would have said something useful.

carlgeorge said:
I can't believe I've just read four pages of complete bollocks hoping that somewhere, someone would have said something useful.
oh dear. ill edit my first post so people dont come under the impression this is or was ever worth reading

I'm just as frustrated due to delays as the next guy, but think about this from their point of view: You're trying to get a hundred little things done, a large portion of which you have to delegate to an external party (Chinese moulds). The estimates you can provide on when it's ready is largely guesswork at best. You hope for the best, fear for the worst, and then... Yes, ANOTHER delay. Not only are you disappointed, you know that pre-orderers whose money you used to build the thing are already knocking on your door with pitchforks and torches in hand, and you have to break the news for them. Every delay naturally brings with it a little more hostility from the paying customers, and you know you're gonna have to step in there and take the beating. The bitching sure doesn't do any good for your motivation to go and inform the public what's going on, you'd rather just wait until some really good and promising news kicks in rather than describe in detail all the moonwalking that the project goes through.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying that Poem58 is bitching here, but I am trying to rationalize why asking too many questions too often could be counter-productive for getting the answers.

Sigh, there have been SOOOOO many of these threads.

Just let them (the devs) get on with it FFS.

ah fiori, you are a calmer and more eloquent man than i. well said indeed. i wish i could gravedig a year to find a time when i would write similar things

the thing that annoyed me about Poem58's post that really made me err on the side of bitching was the unnecessary repetition of the phrase "What is the plan?". it is abnormal to emphasise it so often and really quite patronising. any substantial poster knows exactly what they are doing with threads like these, especially now with everything so ridiculously close so really, i cant see it as having had any nice intentions really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back