Pandora Sun Cap

Awakening

Website
www.digitalawakening.se
During the summer it would be great to bring the Pandora out to a park bench and enjoy the sun, but I doubt that would be a good experience. There are sun caps for laptops and monitors and I wonder what it would be like if there was one to attach to the Pandora lid. A foldable cap that fits in your pocket could be a neat solution, but someone should test it out first.

Alternately, this should keep out ambient light:
Jw6I3V3gy7vdo3ccxXjAgHO8_500.jpg

It was intended for full laptops, but there's no reason why Pandora users can't look ridiculous also.

I've used my 605 (Same screen) outside, it's very washed out in direct sunlight, but just a little shade and the screen looks great. So just find a bench under a tree! Or put a hip kangol on the Pandora...

It was intended for full laptops, but there's no reason why Pandora users can't look ridiculous also.

I used something similar to watch my anime in a bus with gp2x. I don't want to know what others thought(it was a crowded bus).

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG that takes me back. I remember when I got my 1st PC (P133), I borrowed a really crappy monitor from a friend that had lost most of it's brightness, I had just got Tombraider and found for some levels I had to play under my quilt in order to cut out the light so I could see the screen.

"You poor stupid guy, You never can tell what some people will buy."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back