Release Pandora Photos: Final Design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 on the metal emblem. That would be tits. If it was raised a tiny bit that would be cool too but I will not be picky. Its not like I'm picking out my next Suzuki VStrom and can't decide if I want the ABS brakes or not. This is pretty straight forward and all inclusive. I mean, chances are, I won't be running from the cops with my Pandora.

Nova said:
CronoTriggerfan said:
Maybe Down Under you silly Aussies screw up the English language, but we Americans like to keep things with tradition. :lol:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH

*pauses for breath*

I don't think anyone realizes that he was being sarcastic with that remark ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure said:
There's a short little interview with EvilDragon with the Pandora prototype here (2:53 in). Can anyone give a rough translation of what was said and asked?

Nothing new that has not been known for some time in this forum.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Nova said:
CronoTriggerfan said:
Maybe Down Under you silly Aussies screw up the English language, but we Americans like to keep things with tradition. :lol:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH

*pauses for breath*

I don't think anyone realizes that he was being sarcastic with that remark ;)

Oh no, I realised, I just thought it was hilarious.

daaaaaaamn! Thats the dream machine I've been looking for :D I am totally buying one as soon as they come out XD As for looks as discussed earlier... I could care less! If its comfortable and the screen looks great, I won't be looking at anything else! :lol:

SkullFire said:
daaaaaaamn! Thats the dream machine I've been looking for :D I am totally buying one as soon as they come out XD As for looks as discussed earlier... I could care less! If its comfortable and the screen looks great, I won't be looking at anything else! :lol:
The correct saying is " I couldn't care less."
The point behind the saying is that you care so little about something you couldn't possibly care any less than you already do.
"I could care less" implies that you do, in fact, care, at least a little.
Just a FYI, because a lot of people make that mistake.
:pandora1:

fusion_power said:
If not already posted, there are a few more Photos of the Pandora-Prototype, during ED's trip to the Games Convention some reports were made.
(german text)
http://www.planetds.de/index.php?page=arti...artikel=pandora

For a second there I thought this article was in english. Well, there at least we can see the screen booting up and game showing on it from a nice distant. It does look slightly the same size as the original. That is good and as long as it is smaller than the PSP also is good. So Graigix and co, how about you guys wrap this up and send me mine already?

Nova said:
I'd also like to see a metal logo embedded into the lid. That would be the shit.
lmao, I thought the same. you put it in a funny way, though. :D

about the matte case; i think having a matte case would be much better than something shiny – shinyness gets ugly after a while, and the non-reflectiveness makes it look much more rugged and badass.

also, as of now, i love the blank lid; it's nice to see something without logos plastered all over it for a change.

but that's just my opinion

i rather like shiny things, but either way i dont really mind.

One thing good about a plain lid, is it gives room to put your own logo..... which is kinda awesome.

hotblack said:
I wonder if there will be any OpenPandora stickers for those who choose to emblazon their handhelds with?

thats what i was wondering.

Could always just use more common stickers though.

or maybe they can have shells that you can screw on and screw off in different colors. oh man that does not sound right lol! :D

M&D Cheese said:
or maybe they can have shells that you can screw on and screw off in different colors. oh man that does not sound right lol! :D
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH HILARIOUS

(im going to point out that that was sarcasm, since i don't think you will pick up on it)

PoisonedV said:
M&D Cheese said:
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH HILARIOUS

(im going to point out that that was sarcasm, since i don't think you will pick up on it)

Im going to point out that your post is off topic and unfunny on both levels, and formally request that you go raeg in another corner of the internet.
Also i would guess decent stickers would be picked up by some of the smaller ebay sellers, most are just random people with printers who would probably take requests if they saw interest.

waffles said:
PoisonedV said:
M&D Cheese said:
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH HILARIOUS

Im going to point out that your post is off topic and unfunny on both levels, and formally request that you go raeg in another corner of the internet.
Also i would guess decent stickers would be picked up by some of the smaller ebay sellers, most are just random people with printers who would probably take requests if they saw interest.

im going to point out that your post was just as unfunny and equally off topic, seeing as how even though it responds to the topic it is also extending the off topic flambe which will just grow even longer.

Jesus Christ, just stfu and end it.

I think a screw on case just for a color change would be overkill. Maybe if it also increases durability to the point where I could throw it at a brick wall then I'd be game but if you just want a color change I would stick to spray paint and stickers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back