Release Pandora Photos: Final Design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it is possible to get the exact measurements of the case and a blueprint of the mold so that making your own case would be possible. How cool would it be to have an aluminium case? Probably way to expensive for anyone to afford but I'll still look into it. I still remember when everyone thought the pandora would come in aluminium due to a misunderstanding. I still wish it did though.

Hey yeah! With such detailed specs, it'll be even less time before the inferior but significantly cheaper Chinese knock-offs start rolling onto ebay!
I can't WAIT!

atomicthumbs said:
I'm going to machine my own case out of lead to prevent cosmic ray-induced memory errors.
So you want lead poisoning induced memory loss instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
DAP said:
No, my brain is isolated in a pocket dimension to prevent damage. All that's in my head is a mass of equipment that's kind of like radio, but not really.

atomicthumbs said:
DAP said:
No, my brain is isolated in a pocket dimension to prevent damage. All that's in my head is a mass of equipment that's kind of like radio, but not really.

can you read minds or listen to the radio with your radio like head?

Sorry, I'm not natural English speaker. Can somebody explain what is funny on this, please?:
M&D Cheese said:
DAP said:
atomicthumbs said:
I'm going to machine my own case out of lead to prevent cosmic ray-induced memory errors.

lol funny!!

peca said:
Sorry, I'm not natural English speaker. Can somebody explain what is funny on this, please?:
nothings funny, his sense of humor just hasn't "developed" yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back