Release Pandora Photos: Final Design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm with Ginrai in that I don't think anyone ever said Pandora would be glossy or matte. I dunno, there are distinct advantages to both, but I think if the case is attractive enough and solid, matte would be best, given with how much I'm gonna be using this thing.

edwin henoc said:
Its this the final design??? i mean it doesnt have that shiny shell like ds lites? and the top part where the screen goes look too fat <_<
please dont get mad of me :( its my opinion :)
If you actually read the thread before posting, you wouldn't need to post ;)

I too, would prefer it to be matte. Of course, whatever it is, it is; however, fingerprints *really* annoy me :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gruso said:
Maybe I meant shiny in the Firefly sense. <_<

Rephrase: "It's just a prototype case, that's why it looks a bit rough."
Well see, I didn't understand that because I've only seen the pilot of Firefly. The disc my friend gave me with the series on it had corrupted files.

-God Ginrai

Don't mind me, I was just backpedalling from my lazy assumption. :D For the record though, shiny is the word they use for "all good". "Everything's shiny, captain!"

Now do yourself a favour and watch that shit.

Ya bloody Americans, always ruining tha true english of things... Your english isn't the real english, Canadian English is the real english... But seriously, The final product is still going to be the pandora we buy whether it be matte or glossier... What we are really doing is imagining our versions of the pandora in our minds, just like the guy in post 38... PANDORA FOR LIFE no matter what it ends up looking like

TreyMcFly said:
Is that Surge soda its sitting next too?
Nope, it's 7up, unless it's called something different where you are lol

Bis zu fünf Super Nintendo-Emulatoren sollen gleichzeitig nebeneinander mit voller Geschwindigkeit laufen

My German really sucks, but does this say it was running 5 SNES emulators in parallel? MADNESS!

WizardStan said:
My German really sucks, but does this say it was running 5 SNES emulators in parallel? MADNESS!
Sounds more like "it could" rather than "it was", but my German sucks too :(

A quick babelfish translation seems to suggest just that

"Up to five super NINT DO emulators are to run at the same time next to each other with full speed"

Yep, basically could. Depending on the game, of course (no Yoshis Island or FF3 :p)
And based on the max power the unit has, not 500 MHz ;)

EvilDragon said:
Yep, basically could. Depending on the game, of course (no Yoshis Island or FF3 :p)
Hmm, I have suspicions. The CPU could probably handle it, but I'd be willing to bet you'd be pushing the limits of RAM if you tried to open several modest sized ROMs.

There's a short little interview with EvilDragon with the Pandora prototype here (2:53 in). Can anyone give a rough translation of what was said and asked?

WizardStan said:
EvilDragon said:
Hmm, I have suspicions. The CPU could probably handle it, but I'd be willing to bet you'd be pushing the limits of RAM if you tried to open several modest sized ROMs.

Well, yeah. I was just talking about speed - not the RAM needed ;)

Last edited:
CronoTriggerfan said:
Maybe Down Under you silly Aussies screw up the English language, but we Americans like to keep things with tradition. :lol:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAH

*pauses for breath*

Anyway, in my opinion, matte is best. I absolutely abhor fingerprints and scratches, so matte minimises them.

I'd also like to see a metal logo embedded into the lid. That would be the shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back