Release Pandora Photos: Final Design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Website
printeronfire.org
CraigIX has released photos showing the size and final design of the Pandora. It is beautiful.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

More in the next post in this thread.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

This is a "more finaler" design but not 100% yet. There will likely be a few more improvements :)

Yeah, the pandora looks pretty nice. I just realized this is the first approved news post for the pandora!!!

DaveC said:
This is a "more finaler" design but not 100% yet. There will likely be a few more improvements :)
I guess we can assume that release is still several months away then?

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. Im going to pick one of these up. Kinda off topic, Is that Surge soda its sitting next too?

This is the MK0 case, right? So..... Not the final design?
I thought the publicly availiable pandora (MK1) would have a 'much sleeker looking case'.

Kings said:
Are those the new analog nubs?
ED said in the german forum that the delivering of the "MK0 Final Prototypes" will be delayed, cause the they will be fullfunctional (means that they allready have the new nubs) :)

Hope craig will soon upload the video to see the controlling/handling the Pandora (doesnt`t have to run something, just show how smooth the nub moves or how complicated (using the keyboard while playing the controllers) will be) :unsure:

Its all a bit confusing to if this is the final super douper rounded edged slimlined final final version from what we saw before or the nearly there version with a few small tweaks needed version?

Also Craig can you post some dimensions for me, I want to buy a case before it arrives and although you will/might do an official case later on of course thats not top priority so I want to buy a 3rd party case so some dimensions would be great, thanks

jaycee900 said:
Its all a bit confusing to if this is the final super douper rounded edged slimlined final final version from what we saw before or the nearly there version with a few small tweaks needed version?
ITT

jaycee900 said:
Also Craig can you post some dimensions for me, I want to buy a case before it arrives and although you will/might do an official case later on of course thats not top priority so I want to buy a 3rd party case so some dimensions would be great, thanks
The wiki is your friend ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back