Pandora Mascot

dentrado posted on May 31 2009 at 09:12 AM said:
notaz posted on May 31 2009 at 12:55 PM said:
11j2qhh.png

source
I like the pandora panda, even if it was a bit scary. If you flip the mouth however you get a happy panda:
13zpxqq.png
I still prefer this one:

pandorkk9.gif

Source

Also, someone made a Pandora-tan a while back. I could link to a picture if you guys want to see it.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't something similar start last year, I belive I came up with a panda dressed like a prostitute... PandWhorer

The mascot should be the cube. Also, I don't think it is so much a cube, rather, it makes more sense for it to be a box. Like Pandora's box ;)

Mithrildor posted on May 31 2009 at 02:11 PM said:
Aethix posted on May 31 2009 at 03:40 AM said:
It looks like we're in for a repeat of the drama that was on the Discussion Cube a while back...
*Cringes in fear*
Indeed, should I upload my Gp32X swatstika again?

Yes... Yes you should... Lol.

This doesn't have to be the *official* mascot.

There are plenty of unofficial mascots that are famous.

I was thinking of a panda drawn in a similar style to tux as seen here:

linux-online-400.jpg

With blue fur instead of black. So the panda has blue & white fur... maybe a blue pandora logo on his tummy.

No ideas for names. I really want to mock this up unless someone else is good at photoshop.

well, mascot != logo ;)

A mascot has to be alive :"]
[/quote]Indeed. We're not proposing on changing the logo. The logo is fine and it shouldn't be changed. We're talking about creating a mascot.

senorgomez posted on May 31 2009 at 03:03 PM said:

linux-online-400.jpg

With blue fur instead of black. So the panda has blue & white fur... maybe a blue pandora logo on his tummy.

No ideas for names. I really want to mock this up unless someone else is good at photoshop.
That sounds like it could turn out nice. However, instead of blue fur, it should be more of the turqoise that the Pandora logo used to be. Or we could use the dark-bluish color that the logo currently is.

-God Ginrai

senorgomez posted on May 31 2009 at 03:03 PM said:

linux-online-400.jpg

Or, how about a panda with webbed feet? ;)

pandora_panda.png

sadata posted on May 31 2009 at 03:25 PM) [quote="senorgomez posted on May 31 2009 at 03:03 PM said:

linux-online-400.jpg

Or, how about a panda with webbed feet? ;"]

pandora_panda.png
[/quote]That's a little scary... o.o

-God Ginrai

sadata posted on May 31 2009 at 03:25 PM) [quote="senorgomez posted on May 31 2009 at 03:03 PM said:

linux-online-400.jpg

Or, how about a panda with webbed feet? ;"]

pandora_panda.png
[/quote]Dear god what have we done?

WoD posted on May 31 2009 at 04:42 PM said:
sadata... that reminds me of something from South Park, but I can't put my finger on it.
Oh, you must be thinking of "Sexual Harassment Panda"... YouTube: Sexual Harassment Panda

lol at sadata's first first attempt thats so cool, however i think WoD's is more origonal. i'd suggest we call him Open panda or Open pandy but that makes him sound like a slut

Back