Pandora girl

javaJake said:
This is what we call a flame war (though it's not as severe as it could be), and is not allowed. It will end here. Anyone who continues will get a temporary ban.

sorry mate...

should we delete our posts?

javaJake said:
Lennox Rosomer said:
sorry mate...

If that were necessary, it would be better a mod do it so as to clean up everything. It would be odd to see only one side of the argument, you know what I mean? ;)

i have an odd sense of humor and would probably find it funny... :D

dont worry though, ill cut it out. what about starting a new post just for people to flame each other? :ph34r:

Lennox Rosomer said:
javaJake said:
Lennox Rosomer said:
sorry mate...

If that were necessary, it would be better a mod do it so as to clean up everything. It would be odd to see only one side of the argument, you know what I mean? ;)

i have an odd sense of humor and would probably find it funny... :D

dont worry though, ill cut it out. what about starting a new post just for people to flame each other? :ph34r:
already been shot down by mods, even though one told me to make it.

PoisonedV said:
already been shot down by mods, even though one told me to make it.
That's because each mod is acting on his own internal sense of right and wrong. Some new rules should fix that soon.

Now, how come we're still off-topic? *pulls out whip* ;)

Username said:
sinoth said:
Any new sketches saejinoh? :D
Maybe one of... oh I don't know, a panda :) ?
where exactly did the panda come from? whats the logic behind it?

the tan's are at least already established, and one will be made by us or someone else if the Pandora becomes popular (most likely anyway...)

PoisonedV continued the flaming. He's earned a temporary ban.

If anyone starts biting and clawing, please DO NOT respond but instead report the post. I've deleted posts related to the continuation of the argument.

Let's stay on topic, folks.

well, if its got to be a panda, at least its an Ass-Kicking/Kick-Ass panda...i guess...... :twisted:

still don't get why people want a panda though..... :confused: <_<

Lennox Rosomer said:
well, if its got to be a panda, at least its an Ass-Kicking/Kick-Ass panda...i guess...... :twisted:

Maybe a Panda eating a bunch of old consoles savagely with circuits and chips sticking out of his mouth?

Whilst this thread degenerates in psychotic panda love, here is an idea for a mascot (or two). Over on gp32x is a thread about boot animations, featuring a retro Pandora dude. Perhaps Pandora dude, and a 'love interest', ie Pandora Girl, could make a good mascot(s), especially as he is already the star of a nifty animation. Pandora dude is Mr Gonzo's avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
the boot up animation should be angry panda eyes opening and closing

Username said:
Lennox Rosomer said:

Maybe a Panda eating a bunch of old consoles savagely with circuits and chips sticking out of his mouth?
:twisted: that could work....
TaG said:
Whilst this thread degenerates in psychotic panda love, here is an idea for a mascot (or two). Over on gp32x is a thread about boot animations, featuring a retro Pandora dude. Perhaps Pandora dude, and a 'love interest', ie Pandora Girl, could make a good mascot(s), especially as he is already the star of a nifty animation. Pandora dude is Mr Gonzo's avatar.
ill check that out, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
something19_by_saejinoh.jpg

Back