Fs/ft: Gp2x, Developer's Board, 1gb Sd Cards, Tv-out Cable

schlachter

Still Fresh
This is an MK1.
I've OC it to 300 with no problems, and normally ran it at 275mhz when playing anything.
Firmware = 2.1.1

GP2X
Developers Board - 4usb ports, s-video, L & R audio, serial port, J-scart
Power adapter for developers board
TV-Out cable
1gb Corsair 60x SD card
image3vg7.jpg

image2en3.jpg

I might give out 2 rechargeable AA batteries if someone's trading for a psp.

All I want is a psp version 2.71 or lower. If I can't get one as an offer, then I was looking for around $175 for the package.
The psp should be black, firmware 2.71 or lower, no scratches on the screen, no dead pixels, and includes at least one battery (stock one is fine). I don't need memory, games, cases or anything like that, just the psp.
Send your offers to my email or pm here. I prefer email and will most likely check it more often.

Also, I have a Dell Axim x51v that I'm willing to trade. Perfect condition, sena leather case, 2 batteries, 1gb CF card, charger and second usb/charging cable, and a car adapter. SOLD
image1gg5.jpg

I'll ship first if trading, just email me.

schlachterschwerter (a.t) gmail.com

Still up for sale. New price:
$150 for the gp2x package

$200 for the Dell Axim package

Still wanting to trade though. I also wouldn't mind a 2-4gb card for the psp

I really don't have time for the GP2x anymore, and I have a friend that wants a psp.

I can send pictures, but they'll be taken from really poor webcam :(

Willing to seperate the dev board from the package. If someone wants it ($30) I'll sell it seperately, but until someone claims it I'm not going to split up the GP2X + Dev board package.

schlachter posted on Mar 22 2007 at 04:36 PM said:
Willing to seperate the dev board from the package. If someone wants it ($30) I'll sell it seperately, but until someone claims it I'm not going to split up the GP2X + Dev board package.

Does that include the power supply and shipping? If so I would be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
sparksterz posted on Mar 24 2007 at 11:13 AM said:
schlachter posted on Mar 22 2007 at 04:36 PM said:

Does that include the power supply and shipping? If so I would be interested.
The power supply isn't the official one, but it works just fine. I used the dev board to hookup my 80gb HDD, and a usb keyboard/mouse combo.
It does comes with the power supply, but you pay shipping (isn't much if you're in the US)

Please tell me that you used paypal...

washo posted on Mar 27 2007 at 07:29 PM said:
Still better than losing 250 bucks dont you think...
I will give it a try
thanks

see you :lol:
Heh, no, I'll refund you if you want, but your transaction, for whatever reason, was suspicious to paypal and they locked my account like an hour after you sent me the money. It's funny because I've used this account for a bit and have had more than 20 different transactions with it, but this is the first time I've ever ran into this. I've talked to Paypal about it and I just faxed them my Driver's License and had to recieve a few phone calls from them. Hopefully they'll unlock my account by tomorrow so I can use the money to ship it. (The shipping on this was actually around $87, and I need the money from paypal to pay it.)
I emailed you with an offer for a refund if you truly desire that. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, I'm just trying to get rid of stuff lying around my house that other people might be able to use.

BTW, I was gone for 2 days because my power supply blew and killed my mobo. When I got my computer up and running again I had to deal with paypal (which was today) and now I don't have the cash on me to ship it until friday. I can refund you, or you can wait until friday for me to ship it. Your choice.

Just be careful... I'm not accusing you of anything schlachter, but you should know washo there is an amount of time after the transaction after which you can't dispute it any more... just making sure you know about that, some random guy on ebay tried to delay me past this date so I couldn't dispute the payment but I filed the complaint on the last day it allowed me to and ended up getting my money back (item was never shipped)

Mudi posted on Mar 28 2007 at 05:28 PM said:
Just be careful... I'm not accusing you of anything schlachter, but you should know washo there is an amount of time after the transaction after which you can't dispute it any more... just making sure you know about that, some random guy on ebay tried to delay me past this date so I couldn't dispute the payment but I filed the complaint on the last day it allowed me to and ended up getting my money back (item was never shipped)
Yes, but that transaction date is 30-days after the transaction went through. And with Paypal's new security policy alot of that has been extended. I won't let this go for 30 days, in fact if I don't get it shipped by friday I've already agreed to refund Washo the full amount. This just really sucks because I don't want the axim anymore, I want a PSP :p
This is the second Axim I've owned, and the second I've sold. Each time I buy one I just end up not using it much. I bought the first one for PSX emulation, but the button config was too ackward for me. I bought the second to be an actual PDA... and I've used it twice, once to take orders for a bunch of friends of mine, and once to drive around to see how many wireless APs were in my town. (I live in a small town). They're great devices... I just like my video games too much :D

Also, if there's anything you need from me Washo (like a screenshot of my paypal account, minus personal info) I can send it to you through email.

schlachter posted on Mar 28 2007 at 03:34 AM said:
washo posted on Mar 27 2007 at 07:29 PM said:
Still better than losing 250 bucks dont you think...
I will give it a try
thanks

see you :lol:
Heh, no, I'll refund you if you want, but your transaction, for whatever reason, was suspicious to paypal and they locked my account like an hour after you sent me the money. It's funny because I've used this account for a bit and have had more than 20 different transactions with it, but this is the first time I've ever ran into this. I've talked to Paypal about it and I just faxed them my Driver's License and had to recieve a few phone calls from them. Hopefully they'll unlock my account by tomorrow so I can use the money to ship it. (The shipping on this was actually around $87, and I need the money from paypal to pay it.)
I emailed you with an offer for a refund if you truly desire that. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, I'm just trying to get rid of stuff lying around my house that other people might be able to use.

BTW, I was gone for 2 days because my power supply blew and killed my mobo. When I got my computer up and running again I had to deal with paypal (which was today) and now I don't have the cash on me to ship it until friday. I can refund you, or you can wait until friday for me to ship it. Your choice.

Damn, I know what it's like to have a series of very unfortunate events totally cripple you. Hope everything gets sorted though, good luck to the both of you.

Back