Pandora girl

Re: present for pre-order. . . .ers

PandoraNoHako said:
PoisonedV said:
i literally mean none, like a gaping hole in the chest. with the bones, visible, you can see the pink lungs flaring.
Sounds too expressionistic and artsy.
This also doesn't sound like zero boobs at all, more likely you are describing 'anti-boobs' or some negative amount of boobs.
You should also look up moe. Wheelchairs are moe, eyepatches are moe, gaping holes are NOT moe!
i know what moe is. i've seen and met a lot of weeaboos before, unfortunately.

PoisonedV said:
Okay. So here's my advice: Don't destroy their dreams... :oops:

PandoraNoHako said:
PoisonedV said:
Okay. So here's my advice: Don't destroy their dreams... :oops:
I'm focusing more on the people than their dreams. you've got to go big, and weeaboo genocide is big. just like their blood pressure, cholesterol, and weight.

PoisonedV said:
PandoraNoHako said:
PoisonedV said:
i literally mean none, like a gaping hole in the chest. with the bones, visible, you can see the pink lungs flaring.
Sounds too expressionistic and artsy.
This also doesn't sound like zero boobs at all, more likely you are describing 'anti-boobs' or some negative amount of boobs.
You should also look up moe. Wheelchairs are moe, eyepatches are moe, gaping holes are NOT moe!

somebody say moe?

http://i35.tinypic.com/25fq9mb.jpg

great pic, although the video out is kinda creepy, i think it should be turned into some kind of excessory like it really is. maybe a purse or backpack, something like that. other than that, i think its a really great pic.

pandorawc2.jpg

xmrgamerx said:
great pic, although the video out is kinda creepy, i think it should be turned into some kind of excessory like it really is. maybe a purse or backpack, something like that.
I second that. I wonder if the artist is still around.

Oh and that card is made of win! :D
Besides the squashed-ness, of course...

whatever, as long as it can evolve into teatasaurus

xmrgamerx said:
great pic, although the video out is kinda creepy, i think it should be turned into some kind of excessory like it really is. maybe a purse or backpack, something like that. other than that, i think its a really great pic.

pandorawc2.jpg
Am I the only one who noticed that she's a trap card?

Kyosys said:
Na, you're just the only one who cared enough to comment.

budum pish
thank you thank you ill be here ill week

Kyosys said:

She's not a trap card. The trap card is called "Pre-order" and not "Pandora-tan". She's just featured in the trap card's illustration. She could appear on lots of other cards, too. I believe on her actual character card she will be full-colored. Probably her being black and white on that trap card image alludes to how there was only concept art and no real pictures of the Pandora available when preorders started.

Can I request a teatasaurus / pandora girl 2 card? or give me the templates or whatever.

You should probably stop being rude to everyone and everything, or you'll get banned anytime soon.

Also, why aren't her arms shaded?

PoisonedV said:
saejinoh said:
http://i35.tinypic.com/288xcmo.jpg
shitsux
saejinoh said:
http://i34.tinypic.com/2qjvn6p.jpg
best piece of artwork ever, I would hang it in a museum.

you have no appreciation of visual irony and the subtle corruption of the minds of the younger generations...

also, you need to put your "im an ass" warning back into your sig, you might accidentally offend someone...

Back