Pandora girl

God Ginrai

Godmaster
Website
Visit site
PoisonedV said:
They could just each write their name on 1300 or so, the main developers that is.
'Oh, I'll trade you two evil dragons for a craigix!'
'No, I'll trade you my mweston for a craigix!'

That's it! A Pandora Trading Card Game! For example: "Fool! You activated my trap card: Use the Search function!"

-God Ginrai

Re: present for pre-order. . . .ers

God Ginrai said:
PoisonedV said:
They could just each write their name on 1300 or so, the main developers that is.

That's it! A Pandora Trading Card Game! For example: "Fool! You activated my trap card: Use the Search function!"

-God Ginrai
Haha, that's brilliant

I counter with "Can I run halo on it????????"

Lennox Rosomer said:
it actually looks pretty good for a first sketch, not bad at all
The video out could use some tweaking though, if you ask me.
And she should get colored ASAP. What are the official colors of the Pandora? Black and blue? :huh:

PandoraNoHako said:
Lennox Rosomer said:
it actually looks pretty good for a first sketch, not bad at all
The video out could use some tweaking though, if you ask me.
And she should get colored ASAP. What are the official colors of the Pandora? Black and blue? :huh:

I'm working on coloring it, because I would like to use the design as a reference for sprites. (But I need a better idea of what color goes where) I'll post it up when I get a color-scheme that I'm confident looks good. I'm using the main colors for the Open Pandora website. (And black as well, because that is the color of the Pandora)

EDIT:

Kyosys said:
God Ginrai said:
PoisonedV said:

-God Ginrai
Haha, that's brilliant

I counter with "Can I run halo on it????????"

The idea began running rampant in my mind ever since I mentioned it. I'm currently working out how I could create a GP32X TCG. ^_^; If you have any suggestions for rules and cards, or any links for places that would help in the creation of a TCG, then please send me a pm for the time being. (I might make a topic about it when I've solidified some of the characteristics and gameplay)

-God Ginrai

The girl is generic and a stupid idea, and very few in the community have shown a really positive response, why would they officially adopt her and include it in the package?

well, i can always add 20 extra boobs on her and make her less generic.

Perfect. i expect a hi-res svg in 32 bit color by tomorrow.

PoisonedV said:
The girl is generic and a stupid idea, and very few in the community have shown a really positive response, why would they officially adopt her and include it in the package?
A little hostile, no? I think the girl looks great and well adapted to look like the Pandora. The overall response on gp32x was also positive, so I don't know where you're getting all this hate from.

Maybe you could try constructive criticism next time? Calling ideas stupid because you don't like them doesn't exactly set a good precedent here for artists, and I'd rather not have you scaring them all away.

sinoth said:
PoisonedV said:
A little hostile, no? I think the girl looks great and well adapted to look like the Pandora. The overall response on gp2x was also positive, so I don't know where you're getting all this hate from.

Maybe you could try constructive criticism next time? Calling ideas stupid because you don't like them doesn't exactly set a good precedent here for artists, and I'd rather not have you scaring them all away.
i gave it constructive criticism, and now it's perfect.
also gp2x

No boobs please. I already wondered whether the original's analog nubs would offend the DFC-cultists.

PandoraNoHako said:
No boobs please. I already wondered whether the original's analog nubs would offend the DFC-cultists.
20 boobs is over the top. 20 boobs or none at all, you know? i literally mean none, like a gaping hole in the chest. with the bones, visible, you can see the pink lungs flaring.

Pfft, everyone knows a panda would be better than generic girl!

PoisonedV said:
i literally mean none, like a gaping hole in the chest. with the bones, visible, you can see the pink lungs flaring.
Sounds too expressionistic and artsy.
This also doesn't sound like zero boobs at all, more likely you are describing 'anti-boobs' or some negative amount of boobs.
You should also look up moe. Wheelchairs might be moe, eyepatches might be moe, gaping holes are NEVER moe!

Back