Pandora Pandora Game Making Tool

wimomacon

Still Fresh
the tool i am making for rapid and ease of game making for Pandora has now a video proof for your viewing pleasure.

here

[NOTE: Link points to non-working forum as of 04Sep08 02:27]

From the video, all i could figure out that this has the concept of softwares like Multimedia Fusion and Game Maker Factory.

It's not bad, but i figure it's possible to just write a compiler for the other programs instead, which defeats the necessity of using a new one.

At any rate, your video barely shows what it can do. How about making a demo game instead? It would be much more impressive to see something complete that was designed using your progam.

Also next time it would be appreciated if you directly linked the videos, instead of a post in another forum.

Logokas said:
Also next time it would be appreciated if you directly linked the videos, instead of a post in another forum.
And now it looks like his forum has died

Here's the vid on YouTube - basically it appears to be a resource bank maker - the video shows him pasting in a ready made code snippet, so it doesn't look like the kind of thing a non-coder could work with

Last edited by a moderator:
making games or applications for Pandora one will just use basic C to set variables and events but making maps and placing objects will be rapid. new site www.wimomacon.com

wimomacon said:
making games or applications for Pandora one will just use basic C to set variables and events but making maps and placing objects will be rapid. new site www.wimomacon.com
Which is exactly my main problem : maps :)
I hope this'll work as good as you say it does.

edit: Your 'download' link doesn't work, it 404s.

bypass advertising forum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OF_7qf3QsY

Kyosys said:
virus filled?

There was a thread prior to this that pointed to a forum, which linked to the files. People had posted in that forum that there were viruses and the OP did not bother to refute. I posted a warning in that thread that also went unchallenged. I cannot find the thread, my post or wimomacon's post - so I suspect it has been deleted.
(Perhaps one of the mods can shed light?)

TaG said:
Kyosys said:
virus filled?

I posted a warning in that thread that also went unchallenged. I cannot find the thread, my post or wimomacon's post - so I suspect it has been deleted.
(Perhaps one of the mods can shed light?)
The thread was hidden until the OP could prove his intentions. He did apologise in a way "It was not intentional, I've now installed a virus checker" etc.

Back