Pandora apps still searchable

We need a section for non pnd content on the repo.

Winkwink milkshake winkwink

We need a section for non pnd content on the repo.

Winkwink milkshake winkwink

In worst case I could buy IP.Downloads which would add such a download archive directly here to the boards :)

Attached is the CSV of the PNDs on the filearchive.

Some PNDs are zipped or RARed.

thatgui, could you please use your script to grab and compare those PNDs with the ones we have on the repo and ripped from apps.* as well?
Do you mean the file attached to this post ?
Um, nope, I forgot to attach it.

Attached it here now :)

panda_files.txt

Attachments

• panda_files.txt
    74.2 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
Um, nope, I forgot to attach it.

Attached it here now :)
will have a look at it tomorrow
forgot

completly OT (sorry for that)

@ ED I send you an e-Mail witch subjects contains "[wichtig]", could you please read it ?

I am just going through that list by hand and should have it sorted in about an hour.

Here it is.

There is only stuff in there that is not in the Repo at present.

Edit: Down to 122 entries.

Edit2: Didn't check against the apps.openpandora.org list though.

Attachments

• games.txt
    26.8 KB · Views: 223
Last edited by a moderator:
It probably shouldn't, but for some reason it surprises me that there were that many items that have not already been uploaded to the repo...

- Neelix

Those include some zips with themes and stuff, but yeah, I was surprised, too.

@mcobit, I don't see eduke32 in that list and that isn't in the repo or the openhandhelds page.. I thought the only place that resided was the apps page.

This was a list of pnds on the filearchive, not the apps page.

Silly question which has probably been mentioned here or elsewhere before, but where has the "Repository" link gone from the drop down menu (the one at the top on this board). It used to be under "Community" didn't it? I can't find it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silly question which has probably been mentioned here or elsewhere before, but where has the "Repository" link gone from the drop down menu (the one at the top on this board). It used to be under "Community" didn't it? I can't find it now.
Not yet added again after I restructured the navigation menu.

Still have work to do there.

Back