In the news

Re: Public coverage and news.

One famous computer french news site :

clubic.com : Original - Google Trad

some french people generaly had bad opinion (not like me) about open source device. They think pandora is ugly and quite expensive...

Haven't found it in newsprint so far, been trying all of local "big" newspapers to Toronto: Toronto Star, Globe and Mail and National Post.

Its really a great small business success story.

-Origin

Origin said:
Haven't found it in newsprint so far, been trying all of local "big" newspapers to Toronto: Toronto Star, Globe and Mail and National Post.

-Origin

Well... it will be, once they've shipped them :).

yah, i've seen it on both sites....engadget has been following it the whole time.....

Wow, I was hoping that for only 4 pages of topics, "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION" was not going to need to show up.

*sigh*

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
Wow, I was hoping that for only 4 pages of topics, "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION" was not going to need to show up.

*sigh*

-God Ginrai

And I was hoping that people wouldn't act like a complete douche when somebody made a mistake with their visual search.

Guess we're both having a nice bowl of disappointment cereal today.

jellmoo said:
God Ginrai said:

*sigh*

-God Ginrai

And I was hoping that people wouldn't act like a complete douche when somebody made a mistake with their visual search.

Guess we're both having a nice bowl of disappointment cereal today.

Next time you make a mistake, I'll be sure to act like a complete douche, so you can get your bearings on what is being a total ass, and what isn't, since obviously you don't understand the difference. I could have flamed you for doing what you did, seeing how bad of a problem this was on GP32X.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
Next time you make a mistake, I'll be sure to act like a complete douche, so you can get your bearings on what is being a total ass, and what isn't, since obviously you don't understand the difference. I could have flamed you for doing what you did, seeing how bad of a problem this was on GP32X.

-God Ginrai

Or, and here's a crazy and wacky thought, you could have either:

A) Tried being polite in pointing out a separate thread already exists.

-=0r=-

B) Ignored the thread altogether.

But okay... I will admit I was wrong and should have searched harder. I am sorry. I will endeavor to search harder for existing threads in the future.

Sphinxter said:
Why do they keep calling it a DS? It's nothing like a DS.

I've been wondering that too. Sure it's a clamshell, and a similar size, but the similarities end there if you ask me. That's like calling my desktop PC an original Xbox because it is a box and has a controller plugged into it at the moment. :lol:

Regarding the childish bickering... I just ignore it. <_<

Sphinxter said:
Why do they keep calling it a DS? It's nothing like a DS.

Where I come from DS stands for "Dog Sh*t".

The DS and the Wii, what were nintendo thinking?

Origin said:
I'm not saying they won't be successful, but it's way too early to be calling OpenPandora a great small business success story. Their product hasn't even proved to be successful yet (it hasn't even gone into production yet*).

*I'm not saying this to be critical, but rather just to point out how premature it is to already be calling the OpenPandora story a success story.

Back