Pandora Ads?

Every time someone buys a Pandora, God gleefully kills another bunny. Please. Give God some fun!

EDIT: Or better yet - Every time someone buys a Pandora, God kills a bunny. Sod the bunnies.

Pandora... so much fun as long as no one knows you're hittin' it!

EDIT: Ah, I don't want to be so rude, if you know where this expression comes from you get the joke.

'Fill Pandora with upto 16 Big Ones in Both Her Slots'

edit. Just been informed that she can now take 32 all in one go. Some Lady :D

Pandora can't cook, who cares?

Save a virgin, do Pandora instead!

Pandora : This Baby'll Make You Crazy.
Pandora : Even Chuck Norris can't imagine what she can do.

Maybe this one is not so good or too nerdy. It's the idea for a banner ad in gif.

What's better than two screens? One big screen.
What's better than two CPUs? A complete system with CPU, 3D GPU and DSP.
What's better than a PDA? One that has proper gaming controllers and TV output.
What's better than a onscreen keyboard on a touch screen? A real keyboard with keys.
What's better than a propietary OS? An Open Source OS like Linux.
What's better than one SD(IO) slot? Two SD(IO) slots and a host USB port ready for connect any Linux supported USB device like memory sticks or HDDs.
What's better than a multimedia player? One that has more functions than that

For having the best device that is a gaming machine, a multimedia player and a PDA... Get a Pandora!

Pandora: Open
Pandora: More than a box
Pandora: See what's inside

timofonic said:
Maybe this one is not so good or too nerdy. It's the idea for a banner ad in gif.
This is an excellent idea! It brings home the power of the Pandora to more than just one crowd of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
CoMiKe said:
Need a microwave? Buy it. For anything else, Pandora. :p
A revised version:

Playing Mario Kart 64 during a major power-outage, nonstop: absolutely

Watching American Gangster while sitting on top of the World Trade Center and chatting with a friend about some webcam shots you just made: likely.

Listening to your favorite 2000 songs out of your 4015 song library for four days straight: why not?

Cruising down London roads while watching the latest remotely-controlled live video feeds from your last terrorist activities in Alaska as you make dinner reservations for a business meeting and try and figure out the best rout: uh...

Some things are just not right. For everything else, there's Pandora.

timofonic said:

What's better than two screens? One big screen.
What's better than two CPUs? A complete system with CPU, 3D GPU and DSP.
What's better than a PDA? One that has proper gaming controllers and TV output.
What's better than a onscreen keyboard on a touch screen? A real keyboard with keys.
What's better than a propietary OS? An Open Source OS like Linux.
What's better than one SD(IO) slot? Two SD(IO) slots and a host USB port ready for connect any Linux supported USB device like memory sticks or HDDs.
What's better than a multimedia player? One that has more functions than that

For having the best device that is a gaming machine, a multimedia player and a PDA... Get a Pandora!

I liked, so stole the idea for a handout type thing. Had to change the wording slightly though...

pandaadma2.png

Nova said:
I liked, so stole the idea for a handout type thing. Had to change the wording slightly though...

pandaadma2.png
Nice work, thanks for converting the idea on what I had in mind :)

I have another phrase for Open Source enthusiasts...

Pandora: Open Source with a cause.

Back