Pandora 2 wish list - Ultimate Pandora

^ Have you ever tried holding a ridiculously thin machine and trying to play a game that requires you to use the shoulder buttons? It's very painful.

Never had an issue with discomfort on shoulder buttons. The real problem with my DSi is that the shoulder buttons are busted! Only one out of every ten presses or so register.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with those thin units is that they dig into your palms when you press the shoulder buttons. Try playing Mario Kart a while, having to almost constantly press the shoulder buttons to drift around turns...

i also have no issues with ds shoulder buttons, and i have quite large hands/fingers, and am a master at the mario kart drift

I'm not talking about turning it into a whisper thin unit here.

Going from 1" thick to 3/4" thick shouldn't be a big deal if it can retain the same overall battery life.

These ideas are a pile of smoke really. Just a bunch of people brainstorming.

But then, isn't that how this whole thing got started in the first place?

^ True. I just find excessive thinness to be a bad thing with electronics. :lol:

Honestly I like the Pandoras form factor. Id keep it similar for Pandora 2 (maybe have four shoulder buttons instead of two though, one beside the other instead of on top)

I think the most reasonable change for Pandora 2 is basic specs. At least a 1 gigahertz processer, 1 gig of ram, and 4 gigs ssd?

Back