Pandora 1Ghz

Ok Ed let me know when you charge paypal account, hope to ear you soon, best regards

Dear Ed, do you have news for the refund, thanks in advance.

Best regards

Mr. ED, tell me please - how long I must wait "upgrade and faster delivery"?

Order Number : XXXXXXXXXX order date 23.10.2010

upgrade form was signed week ago

I want some information- how long is it? two weeks/months/years?

all hopes to your answer!

your customer from Russia

Last edited by a moderator:
That order number is from Craigs shop - the only way to currently get it right away and upgrade is via the Cross-Upgrade option via my shop.

to newest, the most powerful and lastest please. I think its "1 ghz Pandora", if your comparison chart here https://www.dragonbox.de/en/main-consoles-and-upgrades/76-pandora-1ghz.html is still actual. if its possible, I want black Pandora. If there is no new-type black cases for 1ghz Pandora, nevermind - silver platinum will be great.

thank you for answer! I'll waiting your payment request.

p.s. and please don't forget another things (one extra - battery and one tv-cable)

Last edited by a moderator:
The tvcables are not available to purchase right now.

Well, in that case, the proper way to cross-upgrade from Craigs shop to a 1GHz one is at my shop ;)

Just logged to say that I have received my cross-upgraded 1Ghz Pandora.

I was a preorder in craig's list from 3 Oct 2008. I cross-upgraded last Tuesday, and was shipped on Thursday (that is, being Wednesday a holiday in germany). That was fast :) .

I'm so glad I finally have it!

Thanks a lot to EvilDragon, Craig and the rest of the team who have been doing an herculean effort to make this a reality, against all odds.

Now it is time to start installing some apps... and the devel environment ;-).

Back