Outer Space Ordering Info

craigix said:
Didn't you see the sign in the window?

No Dogs, no drunks, no Aliens.

Speak of the Devil, and he appears.

Surprisingly, he's quite placid today.

EDIT:

@jutley
Contact does not get much better than this, I'm afraid. You can go home now.

[SOLVED] ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thats it then i have failed my mishion without the pandora there can never be peace on our planet nebula if i return home without a pandora i will be disintigrated to ash.I do want to thank to all those that tried to help me search for craigix its just a shame he did not want to engage in communication with a guatrian and the fate of nebula no lies in the hands of cybatron they will destroy our flurishing planet the only one could help us was craigix you see it wasent about the pandora alone craigix was the chosen one we were sent to find him across the galaxys and now we found him he does not look like he was the chosen one.Well we will return after the moon is the fullest in the sky this way we can get a slingshot from the moons gravatational field and reach home nebula faster if there is a home to return to.

jutley said:
Well thats it then i have failed my mishion without the pandora there can never be peace on our planet nebula if i return home without a pandora i will be disintigrated to ash.

There are earth "lotions" to help with your ashiness.

craigix said:
Didn't you see the sign in the window?

No Dogs, no drunks, no Aliens.
i never hear anyone say (who let the dogs out woof woof)
We Guatrians dont drink so we cannot get drunk.
We are not aliens we a guatrians a hybrid humanoid much like humans only better ;)
graigix you were our only hope there will be no nebula when we return the cybatrons will destroy it if they dont recieve a pandora who see you were the chosen one to deliver the pandora to the cybarons our fate lies in your hands.

quote said:
You're not doing this very well...
I call fail.
Oh well cowboy shall i take of my spaceboots and you just wanna slip in and do my job you dont know what it feels like to be a guatrian all day chacing people here have my boots and my molecular spectrum analizing mega enducer yea yea thats it just remeber find craigix and get him to change his mind before the moons at its fullest or its all over cowboy.

jutley said:
quote said:
You're not doing this very well...
I call fail.
Oh well cowboy shall i take of my spaceboots and you just wanna slip in and do my job you dont know what it feels like to be a guatrian all day chacing people here have my boots and my molecular spectrum analizing mega enducer yea yea thats it just remeber find craigix and get him to change his mind before the moons at its fullest or its all over cowboy.

:blink:

THE END

We Guatrians have no where to go now craigix let us down our planet is no more we are doomed.

jutley said:

THE END

We Guatrians have no where to go now craigix let us down our planet is no more we are doomed.

Is that a reconstruction of the incident?

SomeGuy99 said:
jutley said:

THE END

Is that a reconstruction of the incident?
Yea hehe

Back