Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, two days and counting until Craigix reveals something about the "Craiginator"... perhaps the official name will be included! "Ooo boy oh boy oh boy." ;)

Darn, I'll bet he's waiting until Monday, too. I'll just bet...

Edit: Never-mind.

Another edit: ALRIGHT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent. Hopefully it's got there. If it hasn't already been received (I sent one email to the hotmail addy, but it can't hurt to send one to the address specififed for addresses can it?).

God Ginrai said:
2 days? Where did we get this number?

-God Ginrai
On November 19th, Craigix said he'd reveal information within a week. It was in a different thread, in fact, Craigix and MWelson seem to be posting there more often than here now.

It's important we don't get too worked up, though, because otherwise that'll keep them from releasing other tentative pieces of information like that.

X-Code said:
Ah, then I got it right lol, thanks for reminding me :D
No problem. ;)

Don't worry, I know how to wait. Anyways, so the e-mail thing is about the donations? Just want to make sure, because that seemed a while back.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
Don't worry, I know how to wait. Anyways, so the e-mail thing is about the donations? Just want to make sure, because that seemed a while back.

-God Ginrai
Yes, in fact, here's Craigix's very words:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?act=S...st&p=567702 and
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?act=S...st&p=561555

God Ginrai said:
2 days? Where did we get this number?

-God Ginrai
I looked around for my source, and realized it was something someone else had said, not someone officially related to Craigix. Whoops. :blush:

Vimacs said:
craigix said:
I still need everyones addresses: gp2xorders@gmail.com
huh, sorry? what did i miss?
what is he talking about?

Craig has requested the postal address of everyone who has made a donation towards his FUN RUN, And as a thankyou, Will be sending some juciy info about the Craiginator.

Lovely Jubbly. :D

EDIT: Address sent. :)

Trooper

Hi!

Just a quick question: those of us who came too late for the fundraising date limit, but still gave our little something AFTER september 30th.. do we also send our adresses?

Sure i could simply send it, but i thought it would be better to ask first, just in case.

Greetz! :rolleyes:

Hi just in case this is the first you heard of it, I donated and would love info on the craig, I tried to email you twice and wasnt sure if it worked. Also I didnt leave my postal addy just the email so no good if it did :D I was a bit flustered after realising I could have been on the list earlier I guess. Sorry if you got them.

hope you see this, unless I'm wrong it didn't seem to be going through right from email anyway?

if they didn't, is there a chance I can just send it through PM or somewhere else? I'll try again only if I hear something back just in case to save flooding you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back