Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

  • Yes, kill it now!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, let it live until its natural death!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exophase

Nothing good will ever come of Exophase.
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
10,308
Age
38
Location
Cleveland OH
atomicthumbs said:
I've just generated what will prove to be quite a bit of interest.

http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?p=7512922
Guys, what images should I put on there? People are asking for them. Somebody show me the best concept pic quick!



DON'T put a concept pic from here, unless you want to end up making everyone angry. None of them actually reflect any real information on what the machine will look like.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Age
30
Location
XK-Masada
Website
printeronfire.org
Exophase said:
atomicthumbs said:
I've just generated what will prove to be quite a bit of interest.

http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?p=7512922
Guys, what images should I put on there? People are asking for them. Somebody show me the best concept pic quick!



DON'T put a concept pic from here, unless you want to end up making everyone angry. None of them actually reflect any real information on what the machine will look like.


Well, I did say that there aren't any "official" concept pics yet, only ideas by users.

atomicthumbs said:
CraigIX, what images should I put on there? People are asking for them. Somebody show me the design quick!
Fixed :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Age
30
Location
XK-Masada
Website
printeronfire.org
Last edited by a moderator:

Squidge

Certified Guru
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
8,493
Location
UK
Website
Visit site
Exophase said:
DON'T put a concept pic from here, unless you want to end up making everyone angry. None of them actually reflect any real information on what the machine will look like.
One of them is close however :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Age
30
Location
XK-Masada
Website
printeronfire.org
Squidge said:
Exophase said:
DON'T put a concept pic from here, unless you want to end up making everyone angry. None of them actually reflect any real information on what the machine will look like.
One of them is close however :)


:eek:

which?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Billy Lee

Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
147
realyst said:
Craiginator or Gamebrick or L33tLump are my votes;)

But I think it should be Craiginator;)
I have two suggestions for the name:

1) GameTw@t - very British, has an internet feel and will get the world talking. I think people would buy it just for the name!
2) Puu - kind of like the Wii, which is the best selling console ever!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Exophase

Nothing good will ever come of Exophase.
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
10,308
Age
38
Location
Cleveland OH
atomicthumbs said:
Squidge said:
Exophase said:
DON'T put a concept pic from here, unless you want to end up making everyone angry. None of them actually reflect any real information on what the machine will look like.
One of them is close however :)


:eek:

which?


Or Squidge could just be bullshitting you, look out! D:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Null

Text
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
13,250
Website
www.pixelfed.social
WEBSITE
https://elderberry.sdf-eu.org
Billy Lee said:
1) GameTw@t - very British, has an internet feel and will get the world talking. I think people would buy it just for the name!
Name already taken.

Though it would be a cool name,

Old person: What are you doing there sonny?
Me: I'm playing with my GameTw@t
Old person: :blink:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top