Orsto X1. The ultimate Smart Watch.

I love watch phones.

For 150 Euro it's much cheaper than the LG One I got from Ebay.

(Launch price 1000Euro).

I'd like a watch that didn't need recharging every few days :(

More along the lines of a cfx400 or that thingum Dave Jones used to sell

A circular face?  Dumb move...doesn't make proper usage of what little screen real estate that it has.  The entire surface area should be "screen" (more rectangular, IMO).  I "LOL"ed when I saw those pictures...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm same, like the idea of these type watches but hate wearing a watch so wouldn't ever get one

Everybody seems to be going nuts for this smart watch on Kickstarter

It has a battery life of between 7-30 days

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/secretlabs/agent-the-worlds-smartest-watch?ref=live
As far as I see it's no stand alone phone (no sim).

Don't want it.

Even if it has 3 times the money it needs for founding after 2 days.

I wonder how long the battery would last as tiny as it has to be.
They say 5-12 hours usage and 2 days standby.

As I charge my Pandora every night I don't mid charging a second device as well.

I only want it to last for one day.

Only downside is I can't find a micro SD-slot.

But storage is a job for my Pandora I think.

I had a phone watch which I bought. It had a touch screen and smartwatch functions also.  Lasted about 1 day before the novelty wore off. I then gave it to my nephew who used it for a bout 3 weeks before the novelty wore off for him also.

^ The phone watch I had was like that one, although it was a little better. You didn't hav to hold it up to your ear, it had a pretty loud speaker in it. The thing is, you would never talk into your watch in public, it was just to embarrassing and everyone can hear your conversation. You could use a Bluetooth headset, but what's the point, I wouldn't wear one all the time therefor its easier to pull out your phone than pull out and fit your Bluetooth headset.

Phone watches have been around a long time now, there are literally hundreds of models ranging in price from $28 - yes , I really mean $28. Just go to aliexpress and search for phone watch, or watch phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are the cheap crappy phone watches for low price.

The LG I have is pretty good.

It's downside it it's to fragile and has a strange dogging station for charging (no micro USB).

For a device which had launch price 1000 Euro it's a no go.

The Ostro X1 seems better and if not I didn't waste 500 Euro (that's what I payed for the LG)

Back