Speaking of ReactOS.

Must admit, I've never really seen the point behind ReactOS, but then I've never been a fan of Microsoft's APIs from a programming perspective, and I've never had a real investment in Windows as a user. But I can't really see anyone used to the modern Windows look-and-feels going back to something looking so 1990s, even if they can see the benefits of open source.

ReactOS on the Repo?
Dont you mean Qemu PND and download then the ReactOS Image Pandora Optimized for it?

Interresting Idea to make a PND with differrent OSes with Qemu emulated.
Will work mostly slow but nice to try ;)

Simply see in my Youtubeaccount,there are Videos with ReactOS on Pandora X86 Qemu Emulated ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ReactOS on the Repo? Dont you mean Qemu PND and download then the ReactOS Image Pandora Optimized for it? Interresting Idea to make a PND with differrent OSes with Qemu emulated. Will work mostly slow but nice to try ;) Simply see in my Youtubeaccount,there are Videos with ReactOS on Pandora X86 Qemu Emulated ;)
It's been on the repo for a couple of days. You're even creditted in it.

Lol i did not saw that,but i gave all my permissions to use the premade Qemu Images from the Wiki ;)

Nice to see,maybe i can make a more actual Qemu Image soon.

Good Idea,maybe he make that with Kolibri OS too.

btw have you Touchscreen Support on this Image?

You can activate Touchscreen with Qemu when you add the Parameters:

-usb -usbdevice tablet

The Emulation is then little slower but you can use the Touchscreen under Qemu then with React OS and USB Compatible emulated Operating Systems.

;)

Maybe he will add this when he read this.

Nice to see that the Qemu Images are used,what i made ;)

Must admit, I've never really seen the point behind ReactOS, but then I've never been a fan of Microsoft's APIs from a programming perspective, and I've never had a real investment in Windows as a user. But I can't really see anyone used to the modern Windows look-and-feels going back to something looking so 1990s, even if they can see the benefits of open source.
Some people care what the UI looks like. Some people just wants a free system compatible with their programs.

Back