Dance Dance Revolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yk-ESYl7Bc&NR=1
>no comment<

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no problem with people playing ddr or guitar hero or rock band for fun. (well, alot of them are weeaboos, in which case I do) My problem with rhythm games is people playing them and then bragging about how good they do, like it's a gigantic accomplishment. (fyi not saying the person in the video did, just saying)

i think the game is stupid as hell, though

PoisonedV said:
I have no problem with people playing ddr or guitar hero or rock band for fun. (well, alot of them are weeaboos, in which case I do) My problem with rhythm games is people playing them and then bragging about how good they do, like it's a gigantic accomplishment.

>i think the game is stupid as hell, though

See what I mean about not being able to have a post with out acting snarky or saying something to piss some one off?

And I never knew you lived in Scotland, Poke! I saw that video of you at Xscape, that roboarm is the shit!

And I never knew you lived in Scotland, Poke! I saw that video of you at Xscape, that roboarm is the shit!

I'm back in Yorkshire now, but I was studying at Paisley Uni for 4 years. :) That robo arm was great apart from feeling it in your nuts(ow!) and the fact we just ate at BuffetKing!

And rhythm games are still an accomplishment if you can even pass the hardest songs (you need timing, coordination and physical dexterity)... DDR looks very silly at those BPMs lol, but the challenge is definitely there, and respect to anyone that can pass FascinationMaxX...

PoisonedV said:
I have no problem with people playing ddr or guitar hero or rock band for fun. (well, alot of them are weeaboos, in which case I do) My problem with rhythm games is people playing them and then bragging about how good they do, like it's a gigantic accomplishment.

See what I mean about not being able to have a post with out acting snarky or saying something to piss some one off?

For the record, im also Scottish. Although i've never been to Xscape, (Are we talking Xscape at Braehead?) I can't help being impressed at vids like that btw, that guy's co-ordination must be amazing!

Edit :- Poke, Paisley uni? Ur Kidding! I was at paisley uni (or the UWS as its now known) for 4 years too! BSc Media Tech ;)

Anyway, back on topic

fade said:
PoisonedV said:

For the record, im Scottish too. Although i've never been to Xscape, (Are we talking Xscape at Braehead?) I can't help being impressed at vids like that btw, that guy's co-ordination must be amazing!

Edit :- Poke, Paisley uni? Ur Kidding! I was at paisley uni (or the UWS as its now known) for 4 years too! BSc Media Tech ;)

Aye, the Braehead one. The high ropes course is awesome, my sister and I had it to our self for a hour or so. We were so quick at it by the end, we would just use our arms and pull our self across!

Any way, back on topic.

THAT DUDE WAS FUCKING AWESOME.

I'm tempted to get one of those mats so i can try this at home. No way i'd try it at the arcade! Not until i got a bit better anyway!

PoisonedV said:

Yeah, I posted that deliberately to piss you off, because the world revolves around you, right?

PoisonedV said:
PoisonedV said:
See what I mean about not being able to have a post with out acting snarky or saying something to piss some one off?Yeah, I posted that deliberately to piss you off, because the world revolves around you, right?
Tell you what, how about we all just assume you hate absolutely everything, and you don't bother posting in every single thread about how much you hate whatever is being discussed. It would save so much effort all around.

Chip said:
PoisonedV said:
PoisonedV said:
See what I mean about not being able to have a post with out acting snarky or saying something to piss some one off?Yeah, I posted that deliberately to piss you off, because the world revolves around you, right?
Tell you what, how about we all just assume you hate absolutely everything, and you don't bother posting in every single thread about how much you hate whatever is being discussed. It would save so much effort all around.

Exactly, we know you hate everything, so we just take that for granted and we can imagine our on responses!

See Diagram:
untitled-1513.jpg

fade said:
I came across this and just had to post it. I've seen people play these games before, but this is amazing....

Kobayan Fascination MAXX Double EXPERT No Bar extra cleared :blink:

Thoughts? Anyone else play these kinda games much?
Bloody hell! Pardon my French but he was fucking shit hot at that! I played the single player mode of that game, let me tell you that it was absolutely shit. Kept on loosing the game even on the Easy mode. I'm more of a hands person when it comes to games. :wacko:

*Looks up "fucking shit hot" in french dictionary*

Back